PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > S/A Complaining Thread >

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Haydenisepic

i get your frusturation i feel much the same but i think the problem is that people would be like what?? 180 and i did not get a shiny or a albino??? just as a example🤔 ovbiously thats not true u can get lucky or unlucky no matter the odds but revealing the odds might cause people to be upset if they did not get it in a certain number.
With the caveat that I already stated that is a specific personal wish and not something I'd actually suggest... is that not something we get now as well? This whole thread is literally designed for us to talk about getting that now. "What?? Z-Crystal and Type Race boost and both charms and Amulets and I did not get a shiny or an albino???" Rage against the odds, as it were, is gonna happen regardless of if they're revealed in a specific or a vague sense. But That's Just Me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page