PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sanctioned Userscripts

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Saphiradress

Where can one suggest stuff
https://pokefarm.com/forum/20
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 07:58 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Just letting you know that ECEInTheHole pushed an update to the QoL script and I've just had Sally pull it. It fixes some bugs and cleans up some behind-the-scenes stuff, apparently! Enjoy :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
I just noticed that for the lab type search, Flabebe didn't show up as a fairy type(aka highlighted). I don't know if this is a one off case. Has anyone else had something like this happen?
Hi, Yes that's something that has been reported recently. I have a Github issue to fix this and any other mistakes that come up while I'm working on it. In the future please post in this thread if you have issues specific with the QoL script. Just helps me keep things in one place :) Thank you!
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
I didn't know where to post that so thanks for the link.
Saphíradress's AvatarSaphíradress
This is awesome!!! I had read this a while ago but didn't know what to imagine exactly. Now i tried it this morning and... I can't believe this existed! I had thought it would be cool if at least new pokemon the shelter got highlighted - like im this script. It was there the whole time! But also clicking is so much easier. And the click counter? Phenomenal!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
ECEInTheHole has provided me with another update to the QoL script, this one fixing a number of bugs and stuff. Details can be found in the relevant thread, I'm just mentioning it here :) EDIT: Link!
funeraljorts's Avatarfuneraljorts
This may not be the right place to put this, so apologies if it is but,,, is anyone else having issues with the QoL script? I have it enabled, but today its effects just kinda stopped and disappeared. I don't have any of the options in the shelter or lab anymore, nor any of the field options. I guess right now I'm wondering if this is a site-wide thing, or if it's just something I need to figure out myself. Anyone else having this issue?
avatar made on picrew with this creator
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by funeraljorts

This may not be the right place to put this, so apologies if it is but,,, is anyone else having issues with the QoL script? I have it enabled, but today its effects just kinda stopped and disappeared. I don't have any of the options in the shelter or lab anymore, nor any of the field options. I guess right now I'm wondering if this is a site-wide thing, or if it's just something I need to figure out myself. Anyone else having this issue?
Use this thread so people will more likely see it https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/193472/Quality-of-Life-changes-UserScript/100
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
funeraljorts's Avatarfuneraljorts

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

ah thank you for pointing me to this!

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page