PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sanctioned Userscripts

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

teefa85's Avatarteefa85
And I always say I'd love emptying my two temporary fields (for Type Race, Events, or evolving for Wishforge) so much more if I could Select All! And while my experiment trying to search for Ice Type Eggs for the Type Race had the counter not working, just the fact that everything is alligned in neat rows makes it so much easier to find out if there's something I need for Type Race/Any Tournement with a Type Specification/Looking for my Hunt! Just need to get used to the new positions of things on the screen!
Screenshot taken from Trials of Mana using my own Switch.
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
This is so cool! I am not the smartest when it comes to coding and computers so i already had trouble learning CSS. This is making things so much easier for me, so big thanks to everyone that made this possible! :D
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
JoanOfArceus's AvatarJoanOfArceus
I'm a fan of the QoL script so I'm glad it's easier to use and doesn't require the TamperMonkey installation to use now. :)
WIP - Assets are from DDLC
Fluffypuppy77's AvatarFluffypuppy77
how do I use to QoL? do I just / on the page?
Love wolves and cats.
Zathrian's AvatarZathrian
Haven't touched fishing since that last tournament but very neat list features. Skimmed over posts but didn't see anyone ask Are these mobile friendly features as well?
There is a bug report that I am tracking related to the shelter and lab highlighting not working. It worked on mobile for me, and I've seen others saying it's working for them, but there are clearly some issues that need to get worked through. @Dystopianist, when I initially checked the box to enable to integrated script, I had to refresh the farm page in order to see it activated. Not sure if that helps. @All, going forward, if you could please post about issues on this thread, that would be greatly appreciated. There's a lot of traffic about this right now, and that will help me keep it all straight. Thank you in advance :)
ChimeraColle's AvatarChimeraColle
Does the QoL user script work on iOS? It does not activate for me on any of my iOS devices...
ChimeraHe/Fae I love Naughty natures
Lv. 97 — 20,992 / 31,398
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
code | Illustrator: nagimiso
Tøxtriicity's AvatarTøxtriicity
This is the only script I currently use and it is by far the most revolutionary thing I have ever seen. It completely changed the game for me. I love it, I love that this is official now.
profile picture: Taken directly in game of my own toxtricity.

QUOTE originally posted by ChimeraColle

Does the QoL user script work on iOS? It does not activate for me on any of my iOS devices...
The script has been confirmed to work on iOS 13.3.1. I don't at the moment have a way to test on any more recent versions of iOS. Try clearing the data stored by Pokefarm by following this link. Instead of clicking "Remove all Website Data", you can do the following to just clear Pokefarm's data: - Click "Edit" in the top right corner - Search for pokefarm.com - Use the button next to pokefarm.com to clear the site's settings Note that this will probably log you out of Pokefarm, and if you are using the Block Users script it will probably delete those settings as well.
Saphíradress's AvatarSaphíradress
Where can one suggest stuff i couldn't find a way to turn the chain-break notification off of the Pokeradar. I want to be able to click without a box stoppimg me from hatching eggs just because i break a chain i am sort of forced to break anyway because of circumstances... Plus i think i know if i want to make a chain specifically that's why it would be great if one could turn the pop-up notification box off. (-> pokeradar chain)

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page