PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juzi's Melan. Hunting Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 606162

UnownShadow's AvatarUnownShadow
hello can I grab the 2 timid shiny female glameows and the bashful and naive albino females goameows for relic coppers please? (how many coppers will that be with the 20% off them?)
Icon made by PupperCakes -Sprites made by KitKatKutie2 -banner made by EeveeBailey membership badges by Kingtotodile
Gaëlsøn's AvatarGaëlsøn

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

QUOTE originally posted by Gaëlsøn

Hello! How much would she be? ^^
Hey there, she would go for 13 ZC or equivalent!
May I pay with 65,000cr? I would like to gift the credits and get the Pokemon gifted too :-D
Animated Pikachu Avatar is by JoshR691 and the Trainercard is from Pokecharms, with the Sprite by Gezeichnet, edited by me! Blessed be the Fat Pika!
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane

QUOTE originally posted by UnownShadow

hello can I grab the 2 timid shiny female glameows and the bashful and naive albino females goameows for relic coppers please? (how many coppers will that be with the 20% off them?)
Hey there, sure thing! They will go for 5 Copper Relic total(one less than normally)! I'll start sending them towards you :)
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
Could I have 100dp for 900gp?
Hello! If I may could I get 2 boxboxes for 1m cred? -If not 1 boxbox for 500K cred would be fine too!-
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Hello! I was FlarinaFairy, I ordered a melanistic Kenyip hunt from you. I’ve changed my username to ICEBUNN now and wanted to notify you. ^-^
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Frostynova's AvatarFrostynova
Can i buy a shiny pineco with a relic copper?
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar drawn by me
i'll buy two shiny pinecos and two shiny glameows for four relic coppers!
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
atlasrhys's Avataratlasrhys
Hello! Would I please be able to get these two albino gastly for 4 relic coppers? Thanks!
<<Avatar is from the Pokemon Journeys anime on Netflix!>>
FireWolfWitch's AvatarFireWolfWitch
Would you accept an Ice and Steel statue for an Albino and Shiny Aphreyd? They're worth a little more than what you're asking but I don't mind that if you would accept.
I am a real witch I practice witchcraft and I love it! Call me Fire Wolf!

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page