PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juzi's Melan. Hunting Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 606162

juzitane's Avatarjuzitane

QUOTE originally posted by YÉËtüSYøÌñKúS333

I have a Cobalt Épée and an Eclipse Flute for trade. Sorry for not having thr Gp ^y^''
No problem, really! I value the Flute at 75 DP and the Épee at 20 DP, is 95(probably going to round to 96 or 94) DP ok for you?
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
Apologies I try to find your shop again, but I couldn’t remember which shop I posted in, but I sadly do not have enough credits for the Boxes, I’m so sorry
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

I have a Cobalt Épée and an Eclipse Flute for trade. Sorry for not having thr Gp ^y^''
No problem, really! I value the Flute at 75 DP and the Épee at 20 DP, is 95(probably going to round to 96 or 94) DP ok for you?
Yeah :D
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
Hello ^^ I was wondering if I could get 250zc worth of delta points? I also have 2 Fujin's lamps if you were still looking for them!
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 966

Yeah :D
I'll start sending them as soon as I can!

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

Hello ^^ I was wondering if I could get 250zc worth of delta points? I also have 2 Fujin's lamps if you were still looking for them!
Hey there! That would get you 138 DP + 24 DP from the summons, so 162 DP total. I will start sending it when I'm done sending Yeetsu's, ok?
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

That’s all good ^^ Take your time!
Hey there, just wanted to see if everyone received what they asked, I just now realized that I didn't send all trades that were asked, if you didn't receive yours, please let me know and I'll send it right away! Anyways, another 10% discount for the next week for Delta Points!
Frostynova's AvatarFrostynova
Hi can i please buy a shiny glameow and gastly for 2 relic coppers
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar drawn by me
I know your first post says you're primarily looking for ZC or paypal on the Melans, but would you be willing to accept credits for the Lonely Gastly? 100% understandable if not, figured I'd ask just in case! (But if so, what would you price her at?)
Front: Serene [They]
Signature by kattscribbles || Avatar || Background

QUOTE originally posted by Mystic-Sanctuary

I know your first post says you're primarily looking for ZC or paypal on the Melans, but would you be willing to accept credits for the Lonely Gastly? 100% understandable if not, figured I'd ask just in case! (But if so, what would you price her at?)
I'm at the moment already talking to someone that will buy her, sorry! But if I get another, that would go for about 8mi Credits

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page