PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juzi's Melan. Hunting Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 606162

Hi! I'd like to buy 9 Flying gems and 5 Steel gems for 28ZC.
DarkRabbit's AvatarDarkRabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

QUOTE originally posted by DarkRabbit

Hi there :) How much credits or gp (wich you prefer most) for the shiny and 1 albino Helioptile?. and i would like to buy albino charmander for 80k credits please :). https://pokefarm.com/summary/F2SCc
Hey! 60k Cr or equivalent for the albino Helioptile. I'll send your albino soon. Thanks!
I hope its no problem but i'm running low on credits so can ik buy the two (1 shiny Helioptile and 1 albino Helioptile) with gp (how much gp are they) if thats okay for you and if they are still for sale.
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
@Kellen Gabriel Sorry, but I only trade Medium Gems, to be fair, the amount of ZC you wanted to trade was wrong, I would receive a lot more than that amout of gems is worth. I can sell you 4 Medium Flying Gems for 8 ZC, if you still want them! @DarkRabbit It's no problem to me! A Shiny Helioptile would be 30 GP!
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
thank u for accepting gp, so 30 gp for the shiny and then 60 gp for the albino, sothe two will be 80 gp in total if i'm correct. if so i would like to buy them :).

QUOTE originally posted by DarkRabbit

thank u for accepting gp, so 30 gp for the shiny and then 60 gp for the albino, sothe two will be 80 gp in total if i'm correct. if so i would like to buy them :).
That would be 90 GP, dear. 30(Shiny) + 60(Albino) = 90 total. I'll be sending them right away!
So sorry for my math flop, thank u so much agian for selling these cuties to me, have a nice day ~ ^.^
@DarkRabbit You're welcome dear, any time you want/can, make sure to pass by. :)

CS UFT

I've got those two lovelies UFT just now. They are each going for 250 ZC or equivalent.
Rhuiel's AvatarRhuiel
hello man, i wanna buy a shiny charmander see u in pm
Check my shop - click here Type Race Score: 0 hakuna matata

QUOTE originally posted by Rhuiel

hello man, i wanna buy a shiny charmander see u in pm
Done. Thanks for shopping with me!
Hey could I get this albino charmander for the listed 80gp?
Front: Serene [They]
Signature by kattscribbles || Avatar || Background

Pages: 12345··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page