PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juzi's Melan. Hunting Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 606162

ceyento's Avatarceyento
Can I have one albino and one shiny charizard please? paying with credits
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane

QUOTE originally posted by ceyento

Can I have one albino and one shiny charizard please? paying with credits
Sure thing, I'll send them to you.
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
Update to your question: that's fine. I'm really just doing this for my friend.
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
Oh I see. Thanks for buying anyways!
BUMP! Tomorrow starts the Type Race, so I might start hunting other Carbink.

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

@Kellen Gabriel Sorry, but I only trade Medium Gems, to be fair, the amount of ZC you wanted to trade was wrong, I would receive a lot more than that amout of gems is worth. I can sell you 4 Medium Flying Gems for 8 ZC, if you still want them! @DarkRabbit It's no problem to me! A Shiny Helioptile would be 30 GP!
I'm the worst at math. Thanks for clarifying. I'm ready to trade when you are :)
@Kellen Hey, sorry but I don't seem to have the flying gems anymore. Do you have interest in any other thing?

@Kellen Hey, sorry but I don't seem to have the flying gems anymore. Do you have interest in any other thing?
I pretty much only need gems. The other ones I'm low on are normal, ice, psychic, ghost, and steel.

QUOTE originally posted by Kellen Gabriel

I pretty much only need gems. The other ones I'm low on are normal, ice, psychic, ghost, and steel.
The only one I have on quantity is Fire. But I think I can get 7 Medium Steel, if that interests you. Price stays the same as it was for Flying.

QUOTE originally posted by Kellen Gabriel

The only one I have on quantity is Fire. But I think I can get 7 Medium Steel, if that interests you. Price stays the same as it was for Flying.
Heeeeck yeah

Pages: 1234567··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page