PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juzi's Melan. Hunting Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 606162

juzitane's Avatarjuzitane

QUOTE originally posted by Mystic-Sanctuary

Hey could I get this albino charmander for the listed 80gp?
Sure! I'll be sending it right now!
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
ToxicCreed's AvatarToxicCreed
Hello! Been looking to get a Shiny and Albino Charmanader pair for a bit :D Would it be possible to snag This Albino and This Shiny for 120GP :D Thank you ^.^
Made by MochaFox
Credits Code Forum Avatar & Background Art by Myself Official Sprite
"Right, wrong, good, evil... People think everything has to be black and white, but that's just not how it is." - Giovanni (Pokemon Masters) 3000+ Pokemon in Fields, mostly S & S. BG Art is of my Ghost Type Tauros OC named Styx Want to see more of my art? Check here!

QUOTE originally posted by ToxicCreed

Hello! Been looking to get a Shiny and Albino Charmanader pair for a bit :D Would it be possible to snag This Albino and This Shiny for 120GP :D Thank you ^.^
Hey there! You can totally have them, I'll send'em in a moment, thanks for buying!
Front post updated, once again. Box Box avaiable! Looking mainly for ZC or GP!
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Ooh I see you have a special delta horsea in your fields. What are you looking for it?
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,288,911
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 63 — 12,593 / 15,122
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Ooh I see you have a special delta horsea in your fields. What are you looking for it?
Hey! So, I actually just don't know how to price her. Maybe name your price and we can discuss it?
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
I usually buy special deltas around the price of 100zc, so would 500GP interest you?

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

I usually buy special deltas around the price of 100zc, so would 500GP interest you?
That would be great to me(I was short on Gold over here!), I'll send her as a trade right away.
ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
Could you please hunt 2 Modest Male Charmanders? comes out to 80 + 20% for specific nature so 96 GP am I correct?
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..

QUOTE originally posted by detse

Could you please hunt 2 Modest Male Charmanders? comes out to 80 + 20% for specific nature so 96 GP am I correct?
I can absolutely do it, I'll start producing Modest eggs right now in the Daycare, question: If any of them hatches as a female, would that be ok to you? I won't charge the extra payment, it would go as normal.

Pages: 123456··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page