PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juzi's Melan. Hunting Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 606162

juzitane's Avatarjuzitane

QUOTE originally posted by ZexionLove

Thank you will 60 zc be okay for these shiny that is 20 each for the exclusives and 10 each for the other 2 Impyre Saiyan Rattata Helipotile Spoink
Absolutely, I'll be sending them to you, thanks!
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
ZexionLove's AvatarZexionLove
Thank you
I need to get to level 53 please feed me
ZexionLove's AvatarZexionLove
May I have a shiny Bellsprout Albino Sewaddle and Heracross for 20 zc and 15 gp

QUOTE originally posted by ZexionLove

May I have a shiny Bellsprout Albino Sewaddle and Heracross for 20 zc and 15 gp
Surely, I'll be sending them to you.
tens's Avatartens
Hi there! :D Would you be willing to slightly discount your fire gems to 80 ZC for all 42 of them?

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

Hi there! :D Would you be willing to slightly discount your fire gems to 80 ZC for all 42 of them?
Hey! I am down to it. It's just 4 ZC anyways.
Hey everyone! I am going to start hunting Box Boxes shortly! I have one avaiable right now for 100ZC or equivalent! Hope you guys get interested on box hunting!
bump Box Box avaiable for trade. Now selling shinies and albinos from my hunt for their Delta Points price.
DarkRabbit's AvatarDarkRabbit
Hi there :) How much credits or gp (wich you prefer most) for the shiny and 1 albino Helioptile?. and i would like to buy albino charmander for 80k credits please :). https://pokefarm.com/summary/F2SCc

QUOTE originally posted by DarkRabbit

Hi there :) How much credits or gp (wich you prefer most) for the shiny and 1 albino Helioptile?. and i would like to buy albino charmander for 80k credits please :). https://pokefarm.com/summary/F2SCc
Hey! 60k Cr or equivalent for the albino Helioptile. I'll send your albino soon. Thanks!

Pages: 1234··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page