PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juzi's Melan. Hunting Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 606162

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I'm interested in purchasing your Lunar Wing for 45zc :>
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
Hey there guys, my computer just got a corrupted memory and I really can only work trades out through it. Sorry for the wait, by the 30th it's getting back to me and I'll be sending all trades. Until then, I ask for your patience, sorry for this incovenience!
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
no worries take your time, i can wait! just send me a labelled trade whenever you're ready as my memory's garbo tho xD
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
FireWolfWitch's AvatarFireWolfWitch

QUOTE originally posted by Revenant Zerø

no worries take your time, i can wait! just send me a labelled trade whenever you're ready as my memory's garbo tho xD
I second this, even the memory part lmao
I am a real witch I practice witchcraft and I love it! Call me Fire Wolf!
Ok everyone! I'm back online. @YÉËtüSYøÌñKúS333: Sure. I'll start sending in batches of 10, please accept them as soon as you're able to. @WølfPøpKãyZ: Hey! I'll add you to the box hunting list, I've already got one ready, but I'll send them both when they are done. @ICEBUNN: hey there, nice to meet you again! I'll correct your entry to the melan. hunting list :3 @Frostynova: Sure thing, I'll send you one once I get done with the other trades! @Revenant Zerø: Aye! No problem! I'll send you one once I get done with the other trades! @atlasrhys: Surely! Sending them now(Just so I don't send the ones you wanted as DP for someone else)! @FireWolfWitch: Sent! @Glacegoss: Sent!

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

Ok everyone! I'm back online. @YÉËtüSYøÌñKúS333: Sure. I'll start sending in batches of 10, please accept them as soon as you're able to. @WølfPøpKãyZ: Hey! I'll add you to the box hunting list, I've already got one ready, but I'll send them both when they are done. @ICEBUNN: hey there, nice to meet you again! I'll correct your entry to the melan. hunting list :3 @Frostynova: Sure thing, I'll send you one once I get done with the other trades! @Revenant Zerø: Aye! No problem! I'll send you one once I get done with the other trades! @atlasrhys: Surely! Sending them now(Just so I don't send the ones you wanted as DP for someone else)! @FireWolfWitch: Sent! @Glacegoss: Sent!
I don't have the gp anymore, sorry :(

QUOTE originally posted by YÉËtüSYøÌñKúS333

No problem, if you would like, we could see if we can find another way so you can get some DP anyways!

No problem, if you would like, we could see if we can find another way so you can get some DP anyways!
Right now I don't have much currency ^y^'' I have 128 GP, and 20 ZC If you're looking for something (Ie. gems, boxes) I could give you some of those, but I'm kinda broke ;w;

Right now I don't have much currency ^y^'' I have 128 GP, and 20 ZC If you're looking for something (Ie. gems, boxes) I could give you some of those, but I'm kinda broke ;w;
I see, I am looking for any summons I can get my hands into(mostly Ice/Steel Statues and Fujin's Lamps, but really I take any) If you would like to trade some someday :) Anyways, I mostly always have at least 500 DP laying around, so anytime you are able to in the near future, I'll probably still have a bunch of DP UFT

I see, I am looking for any summons I can get my hands into(mostly Ice/Steel Statues and Fujin's Lamps, but really I take any) If you would like to trade some someday :) Anyways, I mostly always have at least 500 DP laying around, so anytime you are able to in the near future, I'll probably still have a bunch of DP UFT
I have a Cobalt Épée and an Eclipse Flute for trade. Sorry for not having thr Gp ^y^''

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page