PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juzi's Melan. Hunting Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 606162

Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
May I buy 25DP for 250k credits please?
Avatar Icon (My OC) made by: Syre Chibi Runner made by: Matamoja DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
0 /1,000
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane

QUOTE originally posted by Xyrnp

May I buy 25DP for 250k credits please?
Sure thing! I'll send it as soon as I can, I'm having lunch atm :>
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Hi there! I came from your melan hunt trade thread. I was going to order one but I think I'll wait until the queue has reduced a bit ^^ I wanted to let you know that your shop is very hard to read on mobile. It looks like this and I can't scroll left and right to read the rest. I'm guessing you probably used a lot of ___px widths in your CSS? If you change them to % it should improve things. I could help you troubleshoot if you need it ^^
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Hi there! How came from your melan hunt trade thread. I was going to order one but I think I'll wait until the queue has reduced a bit ^^ I wanted to let you know that your shop is very hard to read on mobile. It looks like this and I can't scroll left and right to read the rest:

I'm guessing you probably used a lot of ___px widths in your CSS? If you change them to % it should improve things. I could help you troubleshoot if you need it ^^
I'm aware of this, unfortunately I could never fix it correctly... I would LOVE if you could shoot me a PM on the % I should be changing it to fit both PC and Mobile versions, I'm really sorry for the trouble with my shop :(
Shyer's AvatarShyer
Hey Juzineo! Could I be put down for a BoxBox hunt for 500 gp please?
JournalShop 0 Tectonic Rage gets Breeding pair Half off Discounts from my shop! Including my BP hunting services. ^^
× 350 / 600+
credit
Background from Bulbapedia F2U code by Gumshoe Avatar by Silver Raven

QUOTE originally posted by Shyer

Hey Juzineo! Could I be put down for a BoxBox hunt for 500 gp please?
Hello there, sure thing! I will hunt you a box box in no time :)
Hello! I was wondering if I could get your shiny and albino caterpie and your shiny and albino castform for 13 medium gems? Also which gems are you looking for if any in specific?
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Hello! I was wondering if I could get your shiny and albino caterpie and your shiny and albino castform for 13 medium gems? Also which gems are you looking for if any in specific?
Hey there, I apologize for the misleading tab, I've got no more Castform specials atm, I do have the Caterpies, it'll be 5 medium gems in total for both of them, is that okay? I'm mainly looking for Steel and Ice gems at the moment.

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Hey there, I apologize for the misleading tab, I've got no more Castform specials atm, I do have the Caterpies, it'll be 5 medium gems in total for both of them, is that okay? I'm mainly looking for Steel and Ice gems at the moment.
Hm.. Alright! I'll take the Caterpies, also I only have 2 Ice Gems and 1 Steel Gem if you have any others you'd like, I have a huge stock of Dark, Normal, Flying, and Dragon
Crow-Wing's AvatarCrow-Wing
Hi! I just am gonna ask can I get the code for this? I wont give it out, i just wanna edit it to make something (Im not sure yet, but if I make a shop credits to you)

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page