PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PMA - PokéFarm Merchants Association

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234567

Cometily's AvatarCometily
Shop Name: Comets Sparkly Shop Tags: #Shinies/Albinos #Boxes #Gems #Summon Items Description: Small and new shop, offers S/A/D, Boxes, Gems, Summon Items, Mega Stones, and others Last Updated: 1/2/23
× 29 / 500
Zeldy's AvatarZeldy
Shop Name: ❣Zeldy's Shop - Hunts, Items, S/A/M, Rental Services❣ Tags: #Custom Pokémon Hunts #Shinies/Albinos #Gems #Summons Description: I have been doing custom S/A/M hunts since I opened in 2018 and offer extras from the hunts. I also hunt for gems and sell extras as they come. Lastly, I am an avid box opener thus surplus of summons. Last Updated: December 6th, 2022
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Shop Name: mischievous merchandise Tags: #Shinies/Albinos #Gems #Relics #Summon Items Description: I offer all level of relics for sale, a clearly tiered scale of summon items as well as s/a pokemon, plus gems and gem hunts of all kinds, including dragon and steel. Sometimes I have deltas even. Last Updated: 08 Jan 23

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
Shop Name: 🔥River's Pokéshop⚡️ Tags: #Shinies/Albinos #Free Pokémon #Summon Items #Currency Description: This rather hectic shop of mine. Been working on stock recently, and there are multiple shop posts, which I plan on moving around and reorganizing soon. Removing some sections and improving others. Last Updated: February 24, 2023
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
1/39 chained
0S/0A/0M/1H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Shop Name: 🐔 Chicken's Junk Drawer o' Specials, Free Fields, + More! Tags: #Shinies/Albinos #Free Pokémon #Boxes #Gems Description: A huge stockpile of a variety of special Pokémon is the main feature. I also have a large handful of free fields to choose from, as well as a few selections of items for sale (boxes, gems, and summons). Last Updated: Feb 26, 2023
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Shop Name: 💫Starry Eye💫|| Open and Welcome! Tags: #Shinies/Albinos #Boxes #Gems #Summon Items Description: I sell a variety of things, more than the stuff tagged above but those are the main ones. Little bit of that and little bit of this. Honestly my stock's not very stable but that's part of the fun :D Last Updated: 22/Oct/2023
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
wired's Avatarwired
Shop Name:★cyberwares - s/a, bp, dexing and more!★ Tags: #breeding pairs #dex trades #shinies/albinos #gems Description: a co-owned shop that sells a little bit of everything. we have pwyw sections, free s/a/mega/totem dexing, and tons more. Last Updated: May 10, 2023
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★ check out my joint shop pfp from pokémon center official site ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
wildcardchaos's Avatarwildcardchaos
Shop Name: Wilds Trade Center Tags: #Free Pokemon #Shinies/Albinos Description: I have 2 fields full of Pokemon free to take! I also have a trading center containing all the itemsd and pokemon I have available to sell/trade/rent and more!! ^^ Last Updated: 24/November/2023
Name: Hiroka's legendary shop! Description: My shop has legendary pokemon that I have decided to hoard. S/A/M versions will be added soon. Working on stock. Very sorted :>
pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
Shop Name: starshine & wishes Tags: #Summon Items #Shinies/Albinos #Dex Trades #Free Pokemon Description: I mostly sell summon items, but i do have some special pokemon for trade. I have several available listings for Dex Trades & several free boxes. I try to restock summons at least once every two weeks. Last Updated: Oct. 31.
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page