PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PMA - PokéFarm Merchants Association

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234567

Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Shop Name: Wolfie Trading Cave Tags: #Shinies/Albinos #Gems #Summon Items Description:
  • Hunts: I allow shiny/albino spots. You can get a spot on what I'm currently hunting, I future hunt, or request one! I allow gender, nature, or berry preferences.
  • Shinies/Albino UFT: I accept a variety of option as payment for any shinies and/or albinos I have from a leftover hunt!
  • Summons:I only swap my summons for wanted ones.. Probably forever collecting Sea Crowns and Magma Stones!
  • Gems: Swapping also only for wanted ones. What I'm looking for changes if a specific gem has reached the wishalloy stage so keep an eye on that!
  • ZC Wait List: Make an offer on some thing(s) I'm willing to buy with ZC to get put on that list. If no one's on it, there's a chance I might be able to trade right away!
  • Ditto Swapping: Simple swap for another Ditto, doesn't have to be the same berry/nature. You're free to give it a fun/goofy/nice nickname! I love the names I've been getting!
  • Melan Dexing: Dexing my melans! Don't really have a price for that so I made it a PWYW.
Last Updated: July/21/22
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Shop Name: 🏳️‍🌈Lesbians R Us🏳️‍🌈 Tags: #Shinies/Albinos #Summon Items Description: a shop belonging to me and my girlfriend. I sell shinies and albinos that are mostly exclusives/variants, i also sell gems and swap/sell summons. Its not a tag but i also sell a large variety of deltas. Last Updated: 18/08/21
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
Shop Name: Delphox Depot! Tags: #Dex Trades #Custom Hunts #Boxes Description: A small shop ran by myself! Services available:
  • Dex Trades! (S/A/M mons available, listed in shop+journal!)
  • UFT S/A/D and legendary mons!
  • Custom S/A Hunt and BoxBox spots!
  • Breeding pairs available to borrow! (I may deny requests for any reason, however!)
I'm also buying stuff, which is listed in the 3rd post! Last Updated: 04/Jan/2022!
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Shop Name:Ash & Elsa's Shop Tags: #Breeding Pairs #Shinies/Albinos #Summon Items Description: A joint shop between myself & the user Frosmoth! Aside from the mentioned tags, we also buy items (Z-Crystals, Daycare Passes, Relics, Summons, etc). Ash offers breeding pair services, Deltas, S/A, summon items, etc. While my half of the shop is more about purchasing pokemon from you! (Ice Deltas, S/A Vivillion, etc) Gem Swap & Currency Exchange with the ocassional Special Delta & S/A Legends from both of us! Last Updated: 27/July/2020
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
RexReptor128's AvatarRexReptor128
Shop Name: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/306033/Rex-Ice-and-Fox-s-Shop Tags: Items, Breeding Pairs, Shinies and Albinos and more Description: Selling Items, Doing shelter hunts and selling tons of breeding pairs and doing S/A/M hunts Last Updated:15th April 2021
Zweira's AvatarZweira
Shop Name:Zweira's Shop: Hunts, Summons, Gems, and More Tags: #DexTrades #Shinies and Albinos #Summons Description: A self-owned shop where I do all my trading. I try to keep a little variety of everything. I hope to eventually widen my items to include Z-crystals and relics. Box hunts are temporarily closed. I do plan on opening them back up. Last Updated: September 12, 2020
Avatar made by AngelHeart. Go see her art shop here!
abingy's Avatarabingy
Shop Name: abingy's Hunts Tags: #Custom Pokémon Hunts #Shinies/Albinos #Summon Items Description: My shop mainly focuses on custom S/A/M hunts. I also have some extra S/A UFT. I have also added summon items for sale and am offering Box Box hunts. Last Updated: September 15, 2020
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Shop Name: InsaneHysteria's Trade Shop Tags: #Custom Pokemon Hunts #Shinies/Albinos #Summons Description: I mostly do custom hunts, which allows for variants and exclusives as well as nature/gender requests. I am a quick hunter and I have various resources at my disposal for quick and efficient hunts. I sell Gems from these hunts, and extra shinies/albinos that aren't claimed from hunt spots are sold. I offer summon services. I restock on lucky seals when a total of 600 zc is used to buy summons. I am currently Buying Terracotta Epees and exchanging currency for GP. Last Updated: June 26, 2021
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Shop Name: Jana's Shop - Deltas, shelter hunts and more Tags: #Shinies/Albinos #Free pokemon #Dex trades Description: I mainly use my shop to sell my pokemon - shinies/Albinos, Variants/exclusives, hatched legendaries as pwyw, prehistoric pokemon and deltas. I also now have a section where i offer a free pokemon to new users. I also offer shelter hunts - i use the Quality of Life script so i can highlight specific pokemon to assist with this. I am dex trading my pokemon, but not got an organised list yet. I am also buying Spectral Leiomano and am trying to use the shop for this. Last Updated: Feb 8th 2021
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Sable's AvatarSable
Shop Name: 🌟 Sable's Swap 'n' Shop 🌟 Tags: #Summon Items #Shinies/Albinos Description: My shop is a place for swapping summon items for other summons, allowing people to complete their dexes or help with their hunts. Smaller items are also for sale. There is a section dedicated to shiny and albino pokemon, selling for gems and/or GP. Last Updated: Sept 16th 2020
🌟 Sable's Swap 'n' Shop 🌟 ⭐ Shiny Live Dex ⭐ ✨ Special Dexing Directory ✨ My Melans | | | | | | | Avatar made by me. .

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page