PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123··· 828384858687

JoanOfArceus's AvatarJoanOfArceus
That doesn't answer the question.
WIP - Assets are from DDLC
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If I wasn't going to work on it ever, I would just say so and lay the matter to rest. The fact I'm choosing not to shut it down should be plenty of information for you.
Actually, that's not something I could gather from context. You mentioned on your streams that there's a lot of suggestions sitting in 'Approved' that you don't plan on implimenting, and you haven't mentioned that on those threads that I know of. I had no way of knowing if you intended the same fate for this feature or not. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me now, though!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If I wasn't going to work on it ever, I would just say so and lay the matter to rest. The fact I'm choosing not to shut it down should be plenty of information for you.
It's not enough information. If you do not give people anything, not even a "working on it" or a "there's more important things I'm working on first" then you cannot fault us for wondering what's going on. I'm pretty certain we've had it in this thread before that communication is needed, because we can't read people's minds, and it's very easy to get the wrong impression if people aren't clear enough, and no response at all can be seen as many things, the most notable being that we're being ignored. I don't know about the others, but I am not good at reading tone in writing, and to me your message sounds condescending. All we want is even a scrap of what's happening, not an "I haven't done anything so that should tell you everything"
Yeah, remember what we were saying about transparency? We meant transparency about what we ask about regarding game developmemt.
feyral's Avatarfeyral
friendly bump as im still curious about these answers!
Cele's AvatarCele
I can't speak for the man necessarily, but my impression from his response is that he intends to work on it in the future. Currently, PFNew has priority. At least, this is what I believe based on what I know. He is welcome to correct me. c:
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Is there not an open communication regarding large updates like this? If anything I'm confused. I figured that if anybody would know what the rough timeline/plans are it would be other staff members
Cele's AvatarCele
It's been a moment since the last talk about the block feature. I wasn't clear before about what I meant by his response, but I don't just mean the one here. I mean his response to the topic of the block feature in general - it's a "not currently" thing, but I've not seen a wholesale "not happening." Other things are higher priority. Anywho, PFN is the focus and where almost of the internal dev-related discussion is right now. While staff do know some things about PFN, it's not like super comprehensive or anything simply because of the fact that a number of things are still up in the air. Will PFN have Badges or not? If so, how will Wishforging work? How can we balance the Delta Point system better? And so on. We're asked for opinions and he works on stuff that is currently certain while thinking about feasible/balanced options for the rest. That said, Niet is sometimes the sort to get a wild hair and make something happen without warning, which is why I'll never be completely certain what's coming next.
Yeah we've been waiting for a rough estimate relating to. Time perhaps or an update on implementation. If progress is null, that's still an acceptable answer we just haven't been given any concrete information and the vagueness of it all is very confusing
Cele's AvatarCele
Progress is null and should be expected to be null for some time. The timeline is not concrete, as PFN is ahead of it in the "queue," so to say, and it's not concrete because PFN doesn't have a definitive timeline itself.

Pages: 123··· 828384858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page