PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 323334

Cele's AvatarCele
It's fine to help if you're certain of the answer you're giving. ^^ In this case, your answer is correct.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Hi, please forgive me if this isn't the place to ask, but I switch between my tablet and PC. Will this get my account locked, or am I alright to do that?
Cele's AvatarCele
Switching between your devices is perfectly fine!

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

Switching between your devices is perfectly fine!
Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me! :)
shutup's Avatarshutup
What do you do if you join on your B-day and you get the B-day custom Pokemon and then you can't get 5 more eggs to finish the tutorial
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by shutup

What do you do if you join on your B-day and you get the B-day custom Pokemon and then you can't get 5 more eggs to finish the tutorial
You only need 6 hatched Pokemon in your party. The Birthday CS counts as a hatched Pokemon. Just worry about the other 5. :)
Hi Im not new here but im not to experienced either i just know the basics Is There A Way To Give An Egg To Someone? ~ Thanks
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by FïrëDåñçëÇrystål

Hi Im not new here but im not to experienced either i just know the basics Is There A Way To Give An Egg To Someone? ~ Thanks
No, there is not. Eggs cannot be traded. You'll have to hatch or release it.
oh ok just bred a egg that my friend didnt have the dex for Thanks For Your Time Then
Cele's AvatarCele
My suggestion would be to trade your friend the hatched Pokemon so they can breed it themselves if the goal is for them to get the EggDex. :) You're welcome! Have a good day 😊

Pages: 1234··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page