PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456··· 323334

MyStErYgIfTs's AvatarMyStErYgIfTs

Affection is a variable that can be found under the Contest section of your Pokemon's page - it can be raised by feeding your Pokemon perfect berries of their preferred flavour! or a Big Malasada, but perfect berries are a lot easier to get XDDD
Another Question, (Sorry this is a lot) How do you get perfect berries? Do you just continue planting berries of that type with a small chance of getting a perfect berry or is there something different?
Forum Avatar By Pokemon (Nintendo)
Made by Fuchsfee
Made by popcorn8784
A note about the perfect berries, you need to pay attention to its nature/flavour preference when feeding Pokemon one of them: For example, an Eevee can have Perfect Aspear Berries if it has no flavour preference or a sour preference, an Eevee with a spicy preference wouldn't be able to have said perfect berry~ You can get perfect berries through the market or grow them by using Amaze Mulch on either Aspear, Cheri, Chesto, Pecha or Rawst berry plants in the berry garden~ Though it isn't guaranteed to give a perfect berry, I think I once had only one or two perfect berries from an entire (I think) set of Aspear plants. Sorry if it's a bit much, I guess I really can't do summaries~
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Cele's AvatarCele
Thank you for the questions, MysteryGifts! And thank you Skiddo and PrincessPika for answering. ^^ The answers here are correct, so I'll leave it at that unless you need further assistance. 🙂
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Katastrophy's AvatarKatastrophy
Hi there, I couldn't find the answer so um hopefully it's okay to post it here. I've noticed that on some Pokes it has an N or M symbol? Is there anything special about these kind of pokémon at all? Thank you in advance for answering! :)
Forum Signature by EeveeBailey Moderators have been provided credit for Forum Avatar
Cele's AvatarCele
Since I'm unsure what you mean, could you please show me a Pokemon with this N or M symbol that you're referring to? 🙂
I don't have a pokemon on me that has it, but um... basically it's where the male/female symbols etc are, and when you hover over the symbol sometimes it'll say [N] or [M].
Cele's AvatarCele
Alright, so there's some different symbols that Pokemon can have by their names. I believe what you're referring to is the gender symbols themselves? Those are the only ones I can think of that would say [N] or [M]. If I'm wrong, we can try again. ^^ - This is the Female symbol. - This is the Male symbol. - Here's one that's a bit less common. It's the Neutral symbol for Pokemon that are genderless. Were these what you were referring to?
Ahhh that explains the Neutral one! But doesn't answer the [M] one I found earlier... but if I find it again I'll shout in the post again cause I am so curious now! xD Thank you so far Belial!
Cele's AvatarCele
You're quite welcome! Also, this post may help. Can you see the one you mean for [M] there?
I think it might be there, I'll give it a double check! :) Thank you!

Pages: 123456··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page