PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 147148149

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Maetis

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Maetis Pokemon: normal and steel Number of: all Payment method: zc Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no Anything else you want to specify?: thanks!
So that'd be the Minccino and the Minibbit - I'm assuming you want all of each reserved, the 446 and the 225? Or would you just like the 20 and the 70 for now? Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Maetis's AvatarMaetis

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Maetis Pokemon: normal and steel Number of: all Payment method: zc Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no Anything else you want to specify?: thanks!
So that'd be the Minccino and the Minibbit - I'm assuming you want all of each reserved, the 446 and the 225? Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
The ones you have now and to reserve the others?
S/A and 95%+ pairs UFT in fields
20zc/equiv
15zc/equiv

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

So that'd be the Minccino and the Minibbit - I'm assuming you want all of each reserved, the 446 and the 225?
The ones you have now and to reserve the others?
👍 Will get the currently availables to you now! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Managed to hatch a melan girl again the other day, to fill Iokuma's order - so there's hope for all y'all left on the list yet, haha! I've also got a shiny Electric male bee up for sale, since it's the wrong nature ^^ Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Astau's AvatarAstau
I'd like to buy a bee! Username: Astau Which one?: This bee Payment method: 750 gp
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassGround
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature

QUOTE originally posted by Astau

I'd like to buy a bee! Username: Astau Which one?: This bee Payment method: 750 gp
Yellow's coming to you! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
So I'm on holiday at the mo until the 16th, and there's a little less wi-fi here than I anticipated. It's not worth temporarily shutting the store for, but for a while I am going to be limited on how many mons I can send and how quickly as a result, so keep this in mind.
Back from hol a touch earlier than I figured I'd be - all things are operating as normal again! ...that is, they will be after I send the Larvitar over to Zerobold. ^^; Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Bump! Still stockpiling on Shiny Stones~
Maetis's AvatarMaetis
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Maetis Pokemon: munna, abra and snow combee Number of: 89 + 48 + 18 Payment method: zc Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no Anything else you want to specify?: can I reserve 209 munna and the other snow combee?

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page