PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 148149150

LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I'd like to reserve some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Goomy Number of: all please. Payment method: To be decided? Anything else you want to specify?: No rush, I'm still nearly 500 gems away from the next upgrade. ^^ Thank-you~
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'd like to reserve some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Goomy Number of: all please. Payment method: To be decided? Anything else you want to specify?: No rush, I'm still nearly 500 gems away from the next upgrade. ^^ Thank-you~
I'm off keyboard as of current, but I'll ship those gooms up to you in the morning!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

I'm off keyboard as of current, but I'll ship those gooms up to you in the morning!
Just to clarify, by 'ship those gooms' you mean put onto reserve for me like you have with Psyduck? I'd like them all at the same please. (Also I'm put out for majority of tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to accept any trades)

Just to clarify, by 'ship those gooms' you mean put onto reserve for me like you have with Psyduck? I'd like them all at the same please. (Also I'm put out for majority of tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to accept any trades)
Ohh, I thought you meant- sorry, I hadn't twigged the reservation addition. No, yeah, I can reserve them for you no porblem!
So. Guess which absolute moron, which total idiot, forgot that Staryu evolve by Water Stones and not by level ;; Needless to say, they're all ready now! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Reacted
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Staryu Number of: all please Payment method: 10zc? Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Noop. Anything else you want to specify?: Hullo~

I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Staryu Number of: all please Payment method: 10zc? Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Noop. Anything else you want to specify?: Hullo~
I'll get that set up in due course!

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

I'd like to buy an new/old bee! Username: Angeliccandy Which one?: Female Shiny and Melan snow combee please! (OR UNLESS you have an evolved form laying around may I dex them? ) Payment method: ZC Nature, Berry type, etc. Doesn't matter ♡
Just to check a couple of things: - You already have a shiny girl bee ordered from me, from about here. Is this in addition to that purchase? - You didn't have the funds to dex Zethinae when you approached regarding that the other day, and a melan girl from scratch is going to cost significantly more than the offered dexing price. Are you sure that's something you want to go ahead with? Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

I'd like to buy an new/old bee! Username: Angeliccandy Which one?: Female Shiny and Melan snow combee please! (OR UNLESS you have an evolved form laying around may I dex them? ) Payment method: ZC Nature, Berry type, etc. Doesn't matter ♡
Just to check a couple of things: - You already have a shiny girl bee ordered from me, from about here. Is this in addition to that purchase? - You didn't have the funds to dex Zethinae when you approached regarding that the other day, and a melan girl from scratch is going to cost significantly more than the offered dexing price. Are you sure that's something you want to go ahead with? Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
oh shoot I'm an idiot, I totally forgot I had ordered a shiny previously I apologize (should have just checked the list)! Well I was hoping to do a female melan snow combee order or to dex, then dex a melan snow vespi. Later.
Maetis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaetis
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Maetis Pokemon: normal and steel Number of: all Payment method: zc Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no Anything else you want to specify?: thanks!
Check out my shop!! 【 S/A 】 【 95%+ pairs 】 【 custom pairs 】
summon_zyg.png summon_zyg.png summon_zyg.png
20zc/equiv
summon_zap.png summon_zap.png summon_zap.png
15zc/equiv

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 148149150

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page