PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 147148149

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
I'd like some RTEs! Username: KitKatKutie2 Pokemon: Ralts Number of: 221 Payment method: 72 GP Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thanks! Anything else you want to specify?: Picking up my reserved stock! ^^
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

I'd like some RTEs! Username: KitKatKutie2 Pokemon: Ralts Number of: 221 Payment method: 72 GP Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thanks! Anything else you want to specify?: Picking up my reserved stock! ^^
Thank you, will set those up for you shortly! If there's a delay in getting any part of the batch to you, it's because I'm AFK
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
I'd like some RTEs! Username: KitKatKutie2 Pokemon: Cyndaquil Number of: All 403 of them :) Payment method: 150GP Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thanks! Anything else you want to specify?: Just putting these on hold for now until after all the Ralts are sent through and evolved haha ^^' No rush!! (I'm gonna clear out your stock pretty soon here! My Fire and Psychic badges are in upgrade for Wishalloy so this has been super helpful! Hehe)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

I'd like some RTEs! Username: KitKatKutie2 Pokemon: Cyndaquil Number of: All 403 of them :) Payment method: 150GP Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thanks! Anything else you want to specify?: Just putting these on hold for now until after all the Ralts are sent through and evolved haha ^^' No rush!! (I'm gonna clear out your stock pretty soon here! My Fire and Psychic badges are in upgrade for Wishalloy so this has been super helpful! Hehe)
Thank you so much! I'll take care of the rest of the Ralts in the morning, then get the Quil set up for you!

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by ShiningStarNova

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: ShiningStarNova Type: 3x Shiny | 3x Albino Payment method: (3x 25) + (3x37) = 186 GP Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: 2 shiny females, 2 albino females, the others can be male. All Naughty natured please, if possible Anything else you want to specify?: Best of luck with your hunt to obtain all the bees :D
Thanks, at this point I'm gonna need that luck! I'll add you to the list in short order
Did you perhaps forget to add me to the list by any chance? ^^'

Pages: 123··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page