PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 147148149

Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I remember you holding 50 treeko until they evo twice. Could you please put that in the reserved stock? :D
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Celenå

I remember you holding 50 treeko until they evo twice. Could you please put that in the reserved stock? :D
Shoot, I knew something was off! I'll go add those back in. ...upon double checking, it was 25 you requested, not 50. For straw hat luffy. Is this a request to bump the total to hold up to 50?

QUOTE originally posted by crescent

could i please grab: 1 dark rte 2 steel rtes 2 ghost rtes 2 rock rtes for a total of 7gp? if not, no worries, just wondering! ^^
You can! I'll get on that in a few mins. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
gah! 25 I'm sorry qwq
crescent's Avatarcrescent
hi again! i've kind of fell in love with this shop because my pokes are literally never rte so uh...im back =3 could i please buy: - 2 ground - 8 normal - 15 psychic for 1 box please?

hi again! i've kind of fell in love with this shop because my pokes are literally never rte so uh...im back =3 could i please buy: - 2 ground - 8 normal - 15 psychic for 1 box please?
That'll net you 2 Bunnelby, 8 Meowth, and 15 Meditite! (I know the Bunnelby is doubling up a bit with the Meowth, but I don't have enough RTE Cubones right now to sell them separately, so I'm afraid this time you're stuck with this setup.) I'll get 'em packaged up for you! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Bumping the new thread up!
angelyangel12's Avatarangelyangel12
Hello! Hope I'm doing this right, can I get the 5 Bunnelbys and 20 Pinecos please? ^^

QUOTE originally posted by angelyangel12

Hello! Hope I'm doing this right, can I get the 5 Bunnelbys and 20 Pinecos please? ^^
You certainly can! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
crescent's Avatarcrescent
hi again! could I please reserve all 98 of your medite rtes? (psychic) once they’re all ready I’ll pay with 4 boxes if that’s okay with you! (they’re nearly 100) thank you!

hi again! could I please reserve all 98 of your medite rtes? (psychic) once they’re all ready I’ll pay with 4 boxes if that’s okay with you! (they’re nearly 100) thank you!
Can definitely do that for you! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me

Pages: 1234··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page