PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 147148149

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Nenaiscute801

I'd like some RTEs! Username:Nenaiscute801 Pokemon: Nickit Number of: 36 Payment method: gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?:nope Anything else you want to specify?: The new shop looks great!
Thanks very much! I'll get right on that for you! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Bumping it up! The Skrelp are finally starting to come in, for those looking for Poison or Dragon types...
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ May I please buy your 7 Corphish + 52 Nickit for 59kcr? As a side note I'm working till 8pm so if accepted I should be able to accept trades ect after that time.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Hello~ May I please buy your 7 Corphish + 52 Nickit for 59kcr? As a side note I'm working till 8pm so if accepted I should be able to accept trades ect after that time.
8pm server time or your timezone? I'm at a social group til about 9:30pm server time. Ill accept either way and send after that; just making sure we're all on the same page!
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
I'd like some RTEs! Username: WaterWølf600 Pokemon: cubone & skrelp Number of: 45 & 6 respectively (will probably be back when there's a reserve slot open or if I see you have more rte ^^) Payment method: 51 gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope! Anything else you want to specify?: n/a
they/them | +10 server time occasionally active pfp credit

QUOTE originally posted by WaterWølf600

I'd like some RTEs! Username: WaterWølf600 Pokemon: cubone & skrelp Number of: 45 & 6 respectively (will probably be back when there's a reserve slot open or if I see you have more rte ^^) Payment method: 51 gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope! Anything else you want to specify?: n/a
Can take care of that for you right now! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I'd like some RTEs! Username:Celena Pokemon: Skiddo Number of:8 Payment method: My hug, lol, GP Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?:no thank Anything else you want to specify?: hmmm
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me

QUOTE originally posted by Celenå

I'd like some RTEs! Username:Celena Pokemon: Skiddo Number of:8 Payment method: My hug, lol, GP Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?:no thank Anything else you want to specify?: hmmm
hmmm right back at ya! I'll get that sorted! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Sorry aaa, could I please cancel my request for the reserved Meowth and make a new order? I'd like some RTEs! Username: Peachi Pokemon: Phantump/Treecko/Cherubi/Skiddo Number of: 344/26/2/48 Payment method: Credits Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No Anything else you want to specify?: No
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja

QUOTE originally posted by Peachi

Sorry aaa, could I please cancel my request for the reserved Meowth and make a new order? I'd like some RTEs! Username: Peachi Pokemon: Phantump/Treecko/Cherubi/Skiddo Number of: 344/26/2/48 Payment method: Credits Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No Anything else you want to specify?: No
That's perfectly fine! Got a big Grass Badge need, huh? It'll take a while to get everything squared up, especially Phantump-wise, but I'll get it all sorted ASAP! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me

Pages: 123456··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page