PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 148149150

Peachi's AvatarPeachi
master.pngc.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Peachi Pokemon: Scyther Number of: 33 Payment method: Credits Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No Anything else you want to specify?: Sorry I missed these guys earlier! Thank you so much ;-;
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Peachi

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Peachi Pokemon: Scyther Number of: 33 Payment method: Credits Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No Anything else you want to specify?: Sorry I missed these guys earlier! Thank you so much ;-;
That's okay - least you can pick 'em up now! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
grandmaster.pngd+.png
just would like to ask, would I be able to reserve two pokemon at once? :o regardless, I would like to reserve all 108 of the skrelp if possible, please ^^
they/them | +10 server time occasionally active pfp credit

QUOTE originally posted by WaterWølf600

just would like to ask, would I be able to reserve two pokemon at once? :o regardless, I would like to reserve all 108 of the skrelp if possible, please ^^
I can reserve the Skrelp for you, but as there is only one space for reservations open at the moment, I couldn't reserve the other species. You'd have to wait for another space to open up and hope that they haven't been bought up by then. Sorry ^^;
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokamji Pokemon: Nickit Number of: all of them please. Payment method: cr Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thank-you~ Anything else you want to specify?: please and thank-you. Also you've been a life saver in helping with dark badge, thank-you so so soo much for it only a few evo off having it finally done. :D
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokamji Pokemon: Nickit Number of: all of them please. Payment method: cr Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thank-you~ Anything else you want to specify?: please and thank-you. Also you've been a life saver in helping with dark badge, thank-you so so soo much for it only a few evo off having it finally done. :D
Can do! Glad I could help! :D Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Bumpadoodles!
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Nickit, Chinchou, Voltorb, Amaura please Number of: 7/3/16/2 (basically all of them) Payment method: 28kcr Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thank-you. Anything else you want to specify?: I'll be on & off PFQ throughout the day as I have no work today
I do have a 2yr so there may be times I seem online but not as I'm seeing to him
so if accepted send them whenever is most convenient for you.

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Nickit, Chinchou, Voltorb, Amaura please Number of: 7/3/16/2 (basically all of them) Payment method: 28kcr Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thank-you. Anything else you want to specify?: I'll be on & off PFQ throughout the day as I have no work today
I do have a 2yr so there may be times I seem online but not as I'm seeing to him
so if accepted send them whenever is most convenient for you.
That all adds up! I'll get those set up for you!
So I read '2yr' and was like 'Wow, they celebrate two year anniversaries at your work?' then you said 'see to him' and I'm like 'oh'
Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
yosei-san's Avatarhypermode-12.pngyosei-san
mod.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Lonely Heart Pokemon: Meowth Number of: 13! Payment method: 13 GP~ Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thank you! Anything else you want to specify?: I ADORE the setup you have! The template is super cute :3

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

Pages: 1234567··· 148149150

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page