PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 147148149

Peachi's AvatarPeachi
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Peachi Pokemon: Meowth Number of: 101 Payment method: 1k CR + 20 ZC Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thanks! Anything else you want to specify?: Could I please buy the 1 available Meowth you have and reserve the other 100?
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Peachi

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Peachi Pokemon: Meowth Number of: 101 Payment method: 1k CR + 20 ZC Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No thanks! Anything else you want to specify?: Could I please buy the 1 available Meowth you have and reserve the other 100?
Absolutely! I'll get the one to you and set the 100 aside post-haste! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Birthday bump!
soxterluna's Avatarsoxterluna
I'd like some RTEs! Username: soxterluna Pokemon: Litle | Voltorb | Phantump Number of: 8 of Each Payment method: Credits Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: yesss ,3 Anything else you want to specify?: nah
my footprints, your destination
icon = mizuki 1koma from pjsekai / img = pjsekai stamp

QUOTE originally posted by soxterluna

I'd like some RTEs! Username: soxterluna Pokemon: Litle | Voltorb | Phantump Number of: 8 of Each Payment method: Credits Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: yesss ,3 Anything else you want to specify?: nah
Awight, welcome back to the shop! I'll get all that set up for ya! C: Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Celena Pokemon: Litleo Number of: 3 of litleo, and uh 54 of cubone~ Payment method: Sorry I'm broke, lol, 24kc and 33GP :> Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No~ Keep it lol Anything else you want to specify?: Do you have a tapu fini? If you do could I borrow for the cubone evos?
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me

QUOTE originally posted by Celenå

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Celena Pokemon: Litleo Number of: 3 of litleo, and uh 54 of cubone~ Payment method: Sorry I'm broke, lol, 24kc and 33GP :> Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: No~ Keep it lol Anything else you want to specify?: Do you have a tapu fini? If you do could I borrow for the cubone evos?
GP would be GREAT right now TBH - it is really hard to fuel a Solynx hunt without it ^^; Those payments definitely add up, so I'll get that (and the Fini) sorted for ya! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
imperfect's Avatarimperfect
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Imperfect Pokemon: Aron Number of: 8 Payment method: gp! Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope! Anything else you want to specify?: it's a reservation, btw
ZVI ! collecting sassy/naughty + fire type <3 passively collecting kane idols !
Lv. 100 — +2,322,905
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonDragon
Happiness 0%
Quiet nature
art shop ! avatar by me !
©

Credits

Code @RAINB0W Image by @Genshin Impact

QUOTE originally posted by Imperfect

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Imperfect Pokemon: Aron Number of: 8 Payment method: gp! Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope! Anything else you want to specify?: it's a reservation, btw
Sorry, just woke up! I'll make a note of that! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Deviation's AvatarDeviation
I'd like some RTEs! Username:Nenaiscute801 Pokemon: Nickit Number of: 36 Payment method: gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?:nope Anything else you want to specify?: The new shop looks great!
🌈Zoinks!🌈

Pages: 12345··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page