PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 148149150

Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

I would like to buy all your larvesta rtes
Just to check: all as in the 28 available right now or all as in 36? Just so I know whether to send or reserve Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

I would like to buy all your larvesta rtes
Just to check: all as in the 28 available right now or all as in 36? Just so I know whether to send or reserve Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Sorry^^ I meant all you have available :)
Ashe | She/Her | 32 Art shopTHdAtrade shop
Credits
Bump!
The Steel badge upgrade is locked in, so I'm now chaining Spiritomb, and opening hunt slots up for it, for the rest of the month! Or until I fill in said slots. Whichever comes last. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
yosei-san's Avatarhypermode-12.pngyosei-san
mod.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: yosei-san Pokemon: misdreavus Number of: 44 (all that's ready) Payment method: 44gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope! Anything else you want to specify?: i will . . . probably be back for more of these but i'm gonna start here!

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

QUOTE originally posted by yosei-san

I'd like some RTEs! Username: yosei-san Pokemon: misdreavus Number of: 44 (all that's ready) Payment method: 44gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope! Anything else you want to specify?: i will . . . probably be back for more of these but i'm gonna start here!
44 Dreavies is always a good start! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
I'm back on the bee grind! In accordance with the majority of the poll results, the price for melan and delta melan bees has been bumped up by 250ZC/equivalent! Regular melans will now cost 1.5k ZC, and delta melans, 2k. As always, this price increase does not apply retroactively, so those who have already ordered melns and delta melns don't need to worry about that. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
yosei-san's Avatarhypermode-12.pngyosei-san
mod.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: yosei-san Pokemon: misdreavus Number of: 64 Payment method: 64gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nah Anything else you want to specify?: i said i'd be back <33

QUOTE originally posted by yosei-san

I'd like some RTEs! Username: yosei-san Pokemon: misdreavus Number of: 64 Payment method: 64gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nah Anything else you want to specify?: i said i'd be back <33
You did indeed say you'd be back! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Bump-a-bump!

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 148149150

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page