PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update on the "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Thank you so much for the update. It's excellent news. You are awsome Niet.
Don't Sweat Niet, you are doing just fine. We understand your hard work.
I buy Fire feathers for as much as I sell them at my co-op shop. I post really random stuff in my journal, also check out my sprite shop. Profile picture is made by Kottorachi Sig by CottonEevee for HorrorGal13's use only * BG
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Absol used Endeavor! Thanks for all your hard work. Gotta say though, worrying about what would happen if a badge wasn't completed got me motivated to complete all the ones I was slacking on XD
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
CloverPatch's AvatarCloverPatch
Ahh I was so worried! I look forward to the progress from here on out~!
Tuggie Cobalion Bait by BananaLizard~
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
thank you!i really appreciate it UwU
Rory's AvatarRory
I would lie if I said I wasn't relieved... Thank you for all your work!
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
PFQ2 seems to just be pfr while staying on pfq, so it doesn't change too much in my eyes. If it makes the site better, works with me. The only issue I might have with it would be if it doesn't do something about all the inactive accounts. I was hoping pfr would get rid of them mby just being a new site, but since it seems like we're staying here now,something else will have to be done.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I'm much happier with this - my main fear was transferring my progress - I don't mind any changes being made to Pokefarm as it stands now.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Niet, however frequently you do it. Will any of the code that you worked on for the reboot when it was happening be worked into this site going forward? Even in terms of streamlining stuff? It seems a shame for six months of work to be scrapped, that's all.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
insert "Everyone liked that" meme here this is... such a relief. thank you so much
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page