PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update on the "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
About six months ago, we announced the "Reboot", and since then has been radio silence. This is an update on what we've been doing these last six months. It's been a difficult decision, but we ended up going completely back to the drawing board. Clearly we - and more specifically I - misjudged the situation, and we needed to reconvene and come up with something else. So for now, the idea of the "Reboot" is shelved. We're working on something else instead and will announce details of that ... in six to eight months, probably, considering how rarely I've been posting announcements... On a more serious note, I do want to be more open about my development process and activity, but it's still too soon to be doing that. So far, I've made a really good base to work on, which is nice but not particularly interesting. As for the here and now, PFQ is not going anywhere. It will not be replaced. There will be no loss of progress, and no "Transfer" because there will be nothing to transfer away from or to. Please disregard what has been announced previously about the "Reboot". Instead, we're working on bringing PFQ out of "Public Beta" and into a "Released" state. I will endeavour to improve the frequency of communications so that you all know what's going on. "Once every six months" is just not good enough, and I need to improve on that. Thank you very much for your patience. I hope you continue to enjoy PFQ!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
AMVHamilton's AvatarAMVHamilton
So glad to hear this wonderful news, thank you Niet, I love PFQ.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
I'm so happy! This is really good message for me. Thank you!
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
Thank you for the update, and the hard work :)
triibu's Avatartriibu
Thank you so much for this update! The uncertainity about the future has definitely demotivated me (and probably many others too) from enjoying the current game fully, this update pretty much instantly raised my motivation to finish my on-hold hunts and such <3
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')
CorvidCreepz's AvatarCorvidCreepz
I'm so happy there won't be a reboot!! Thank you so much Niet,,, You're awesome qwq <3 (Keep up the great work!!)
I love pokemon,, the scromblos...

credit

PFP :: Tour De Pizza / MCPig (Pizza Tower)
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I really think this site needs a better tutorial for beginners because it gets confusing for new people and they drop the game. Besides that this site is fine
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
Thank you very much for this update. <3 I'm glad to hear that we might get some more insight to the developement stuff. :3 Definitly prefer, if you guys take longer but are completely happy with the outcome, instead of doing something halfway. ;)
Berkanna's AvatarBerkanna
This is excellent news. You are awesome, Niet!
Home of the Quirky Ark! Team Subzero Slammer Score 3015.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Zicø's AvatarZicø
oh thank god. this is the best news to wake up to.
0S/0A/0M/8H

collecting

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page