PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 302303304305306··· 464465466

AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
grandmaster.pngc.png
Redacted~ Sorry. <3
Type Race: 658 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
master.pngd.png
@Luna hello may I sell you my one token please for gp
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I'm so sorry I read both of your offers and told myself thay I'd get thise in a moment and then completely forgot. Unfortantely I was only offering zc as it's the only currency I could spare although all my zc has now been used as I brought a pack of SLE's last night for today & I don't know when I'll next be able to buy some more.
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
Box hunt slots open~
Hey all~ My boxbox hunt section is open once again however I've adjusted the pricing. Per boxbox I'd like:- - 100zc - 400gp - 500k cr worth in relics &/or credits (mixed relic and credits offers accepted) - 2 Diamond Tiaras / Griseous Orbs Mixed payments are accepted.
Eridor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEridor
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
@Luna, hi, I would like a boxbox hunt spot for 400gp please? Also I saw on Scorp's trade thread where you are dexing your mega melan diancie. Can I trade that dex for my melan mesprit dex, plus an addon since mine isn't mega?
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
grandmaster.pngs.png
@Luna 4 Diamond Tiaras for 2 Box Boxes? ^^
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
grandmaster.pngb.png
Heya Luna!! ^_^ Can I order 2 Box Boxes for GP please? <3
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Psyco629's AvatarPsyco629
ultra.pnge.png
Hi LunaOokami 800gp for 2 box boxes? c:
That's everyone added to the box section. Thank-you~ Eridor Mela legend dex for mela legend dex sounds perfect, no add-on needed. I actually have a boxbox ready, are you ok to gift over your Mespirit with the 400gp & I'll gift over my Mega Diancie with the boxbox. I'll wait for your response/the gift before sending over the boxbox with my Diancie.
Eridor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEridor
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

That's everyone added to the box section. Thank-you~ Eridor Mela legend dex for mela legend dex sounds perfect, no add-on needed. I actually have a boxbox ready, are you ok to gift over your Mespirit with the 400gp & I'll gift over my Mega Diancie with the boxbox. I'll wait for your response/the gift before sending over the boxbox with my Diancie.
sounds great, thanks!

Pages: 123··· 302303304305306··· 464465466

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page