PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 457458459

Suki Kuchiki's AvatarSuki Kuchiki

QUOTE originally posted by Lilith

Yeah that is not a problem suki, it'll be my pleasure.
Thanks Lilith. :) I wish you lots of luck and hope that Melan Poli comes out for you soon.
Avatar is my Pokesona and Calc's 'Sona made by Calcanthite. Used with permission. Thank you! Joint Shop 💕Signature template made by Kase. 💕
258/500
2/500
ferrous's Avatarferrous
Hi Lilith, your Lunar Wing for 200 gp?
Lilith's AvatarLilith

QUOTE originally posted by ferrous

Hi Lilith, your Lunar Wing for 200 gp?
Trade accepted :D i thought out of all my summons that, that one would go quickly.
Paying 500GP per or 500k cr
Paying 75gp per
Prices will adjust with the average market price
ferrous's Avatarferrous
same, tbh One thing I forgot before, but could you either change the background color for the hide boxes or the color of the text, it's hard to see with the template I have.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by ferrous

same, tbh One thing I forgot before, but could you either change the background color for the hide boxes or the color of the text, it's hard to see with the template I have.
That's something I'll add into the code hopefully tomorrow evening but I'm out the majority of the day tomorrow and will most probably be tired by the time I'm home and able to get online. So by Monday server reset I'll have the code editted. I'll also edit the tip boxes and colours as well as a few other minor changes. (I get the fun of breaking the coding and then trying to put it back together again.)
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Plu's AvatarPlu
Hey Lilith, 3 shiny Carvanha's and 400K credits for your 3 Wishing Stones, 1 Steel Statue and 1 Red Soul Dew?
Avatar made by Manda and used with permission
Lilith's AvatarLilith
I'm extremely happy with that offer i got to say i do love sharpedo and will hopefully melan hunt it eventually. May i ask if you have any no berry pref shinies available?
Plu's AvatarPlu
At the moment I happen to have exactly three no berry preference shinies left XD I'll set them aside for you <3
Lilith's AvatarLilith
It was meant to be! :D Thank you very much i will put aside your summons.
cissza's Avatarcissza
Hi Lilith, 3 Kusanagis + 200GP for your Cobalt Épée, Komainu Figurine, 2 Magatamas?
0 || ✩ ✩ || 6/481 Credit
Avatar made by Manda for my use only

Pages: 1234··· 457458459

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page