PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 300301302303304··· 460461462

Shiruba's AvatarShiruba
Okay Luna, my Death Wing for Credits please Price is entirely up to you.
Luna, i’ll just take two albinos for now (one G.Orb for two right?) if thats ok, and i dont have a preference i just accept anything ^w^
This girl is on a traveling journey to bring happiness to others! Let’s see where she goes, as she grows! Hopefully no one decides to just keep her, I want her to explore and spread joy to others!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Apologies for the delay, was making the most of the Niet day & then had RL stuff to deal with. Shiruba My buying section is closed and I'm no where does it say that I'm buying Death Wings, especially for cr. Your best bet would be go to Winter's shop or Ashtx's shop. UmbraThePhantom Are you still interested in swapping your G.Orb for 2 albino Nickit? If so would you mind sending a trade & I'll send over the other one once I see your trade.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
@Lilith, I hope offering collection prices is okay, would you take 50zc per ice fang, grey stone and white stone?

Just wantd to let everyone know I'm selling S/A Nicket for 100gp/equivalent here. Eridor I'm currently 16/21 on your box order. ^^
Lilith's AvatarLilith

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

@Lilith, I hope offering collection prices is okay, would you take 50zc per ice fang, grey stone and white stone?
Yeah i need to update my section of the shop as im taking offers based on market prices as its more fair and not so over priced haha ill send them over for you now
Paying 500GP per or 500k cr
Paying 75gp per
Prices will adjust with the average market price
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
@Lilith 200k credits for toue Spectral Leiomano? ^^
Lilith's AvatarLilith

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

Could you go to 220k at all?
Order Up!
Eridor That's your boxbox ready, please send a trade with 250gp and I'll respond when I can. Thank-you. Sunshine22 Now starting on your boxbox order.
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser

QUOTE originally posted by Lilith

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

Could you go to 220k at all?
I suppose so

Pages: 123··· 300301302303304··· 460461462

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page