PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 301302303304305··· 461462463

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Order Up!
Suneshine22 You box order is ready for pick up, please send the trade with 250gp. Jikininki Ow starting your boxbox order.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Bump~ Currently 24/42 on your box order, Jikininki.

Hey~ I'm buying Tiaras at 35zc each & the new tokens at 80zc each. For now I'm only buying 24 tokens but that may change depending on if I stay on the board and get the egg and what next weeks tourney objective is. Please post here if you have any to sell. Also if there's anyone interested in any shiny or albino Diancie please PM me about pricing ect as I plan on unpausing my 350 chain and hatching them for the TR. Jikininki I'm currently 39/42 on your box order, I'm hoping to have it ready by the weekend.
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
Heya Luna! Can I offer my tokens so long? ^_^ not sure how many I'll get, but my aim is 5. If that is okay with you?
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...

QUOTE originally posted by Winter Night

Heya Luna! Can I offer my tokens so long? ^_^ not sure how many I'll get, but my aim is 5. If that is okay with you?
Hey~ You may indeed, mont throwing me a PM once you get them? I'm gonna check the trade forum once they're released and see what the average their selling at. If it's higher than I'll pay higher but the lowest I'll pay is 80zc. Hopefully that makes sense.
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Winter Night

Hey~ You may indeed, mont throwing me a PM once you get them? I'm gonna check the trade forum once they're released and see what the average their selling at. If it's higher than I'll pay higher but the lowest I'll pay is 80zc. Hopefully that makes sense.
Makes perfect sense ^_^ I'll throw you a PM once I get them <3 thankies!
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
@Luna Could I sell you my 8 Diamond Tiaras for 280 ZC? I'd also like to sell you my 5 Tokens from this week's tournament ^^
Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
@Luna I can also sell 5 Goldenrod tokens!
We've got S/A pokemon, breeding pairs, custom S/A hunts, gem hunts, box hunts, and more!
Avatar made by the awesome artist KitKatWitch

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

@Luna Could I sell you my 8 Diamond Tiaras for 280 ZC? I'd also like to sell you my 5 Tokens from this week's tournament ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Sunshine22

@Luna I can also sell 5 Goldenrod tokens!
Perfect, could you please both send me a pm once you have the tokens? KaiserMeowser Sending the trade for the Tiaras now please gift the remaining when you have a spare moment.
Order Up!
Jikininki That's ypur box order ready. Please send the trade woth 500gp when you can. Thank-you~

Pages: 123··· 301302303304305··· 461462463

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page