PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 66676869707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
4-5 more days till Christmas, I’m excited!! Hope y’all are having a great Christmas season this year, spread some holiday cheer to those you know! Happy holidays! I uh, forgot my calendar and might be sending some gifts late ahaha, but it’s never too late for the holidays (and gifts lol) x3 Secret Santa is also coming up and I’m quite nervous and happy about that. I won’t reveal who I got, but I’m hoping my gift will be okay! :) Also this looks funky xD
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Went to my dad’s work today and did some fun stuff with my whole family. Played a bit of ping pong (table tennis?) and my sister revisited her year-old drawings of cats on my dad’s whiteboard. Let’s just say she was shocked, and maybe a bit embarrassed of them, which was kinda funny! She redrew them side by side Anyways, feeling quite happy since everything feels like it’s going great in my direction! My mom’s birthday is coming up in about a week so pretty excited about that too! :D
🧍‍♀️< me 🏃‍♀️ < also me 🛌 < then me I’m feeling all different emotions right now. Tired .. idk, I feel like I’m gonna go on a hiatus from PFQ even if I won’t since I’m not entirely active on the site as much. I won’t say my final vows just yet, until I actually do find the courage to 🧧 Happy Lunar New Year though! Tomorrow is the day for me, so I hope y’all do great during the new year <3
There’s gonna be both Niet and Sei, so I’m wondering.. do I activate all boosts? I have enough, but I just don’t know… would it be worth it?? :oc Eh I’ll just do it, I might have a bit of luck on my side with all the bad
OMG I GOT AN ALBINO WOAHH I’m at the local park rn and surrounded by ducks and geese haha This little fox hatched to catch some birds huh
Edit: another fox but this time, it’s in Burger King, he want dem yummy burgers LOL
Squirrel I found at the park yesterday!! It’s so cute! It stood still while I took some totally hd pictures since it was eating Today we went to the beach and we found a lot of cool shells and stuff! My hands got really irritated because of the sand and water combined, so that’s was not fun but otherwise, now my feet feel like I’m stepping on heaven coming back home on the carpet floor :,D Also funny enough, I hatched two albinos and five shinies what is my luck- now time to get the melan again and get the sweet sweet dopamine :DD
I’m losing my poor braincells ;; AHh SUCH A PERFECT BABY <33 Please go shower sherrie with the love :DD My legs are starting to feel like spaghetti?? Just woke up this morning, stepped off the bed and almost fell over ><
I just love losing my motivation when I need it most :,) Especially since I got final stuff coming up with projects I need to finish, but then I see other things happening so I lose focus… Especially since… it’s my sister’s birthday!! Happy birthday Korri!! 🎉🎂🎊🎁🎈 May 15th is her special day, and I hope she has a good one!! <33
:D I’m gonna sell this one and see if I can get a Jolly melan for sherrie or a Naive one (or maybe female if I’m lucky!!), wish me luck <3
Thinking of going back to my chain of Chinchou for the MCW if possible, since it might be Lanturn! Just a guess though, but I really hope that it doesn’t change melan colors too vastly, I really love the dark blues in the little bulbs and the coloration overall :( My already hatched baby, but I’m hoping to get another so I don’t have to evolve him :)

Pages: 123··· 66676869707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page