PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6869707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I have no idea why but I got the urge to make a PMD comic with my OCs- Hoping to do a collab with my siblings and maybe get this thing going! Hoping to maybe post it in the comics section of PFQ once I make the cover LOL

Big Comic Image

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Cover is done, I sped ran ahaha Here it is :D (plus the comic strips) Let's hope I don't lose too much motivation only one page in LOL
I lost motivation LOLL I said I wouldn’t but I did hahaha Anyways I feel dirt poor There’s too many talented and amazing artists that I’m going broke over 😭😭 I wanna commission them all

^ most of the money is going in my budget to commission, and some are already being reserved xd and rip, I have an exam tomorrow I’ll be posting some art soon :,D
I’m going to actually be legal in a few days 😳 that’s funny to think about, went by so quick- A Happy “ early “ birthday to me I guess :)
;w; <33
And also funny enough, went out to eat and we bought some teas!! I got strawberry smoothie with some boba, I’m happy :D though I like mango better haha

omg Hand Reveal??? Lol

Gotta love the coincidence of my birthday being right after my dad’s, it’s kinda funny and cool at the same time!
My dad bought me and my sisters an actual Nintendo Switch yesterday!! I’ve been wanting it for three years or more, mostly ever since Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee released :D

Wow!

The problem being that most of the games I want on the Switch, you have to buy separately, and they’re pretty expensive for my budget :( I want Pokémon Scarlet bundle and Pokémon Legends Arceus so badly, but I don’t think I can get them with each game costing $60… (and the bundle of Scarlet/DLC being $100) I want to try and get commissions to try and raise enough to buy the games, but I’m not sure how many people would be interested- maybe!
Woke up to find this girl waiting in the trade center <3 I checked and saw I actually won the raffle (Gest's contest and raffle)... Feeling all kinds of emotions rn, hold on aaaa she's so pretty I love her!! ;; If anybody wants to dex her, feel free to ask! I'm just flabbergasted and mindblown!

Proof

(courtesy to Gest for the coding)

Raffle Winner

Congratulations, LilyPadLife
Man, I really want to try more complex designs and art :[ But when I try, I immediately lose motivation, stop at the sketch and give up xD I’ll get there one day, but for now, I’ll stick with my style until I learn!
Mimikyus! Honestly, I think I might finish this :o Pretty interesting concept, coloring might be a bit longer, but at least I got a sketch down! Feeling proud rn xD

Sketch

Edit:

Final Product!

I'm actually really proud of how this turned out! I plan on selling it, since I sadly don't connect with them and we're so close to getting Pokémon Scarlet/Legends Arceus ;w;

Pages: 123··· 6869707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page