PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I’m feeling so lucky ahaha Nah but my Hm will expire in about five days, so maybe I’ll get some more sweet specials!! Hopefully a sweet melan <3
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
I drew Yas again, couldn’t help it<33 I need to draw her a better alternate reference haha but I love her!!

Yas

Animating progress WOOHOO

My character Lana who loves watching the night sky! You've seen me draw her a few times before, but have you seen me animate her?? Nope! Two different perspectives, yet both leading to the same view.
eeeAAA nobody probably reads this, but I'm finished with the animation!! YEAHH! So proud of myself LOL :') I now want to do more of this style, since it feels so easy to do and looks so pretty <3 and guys, I think she likes her 😳
Here's to a happy Lunar New Year!! :D YAYAYAY! Drew Aria since I'm doing more animations!! They're pretty good practice honestly, and so fun to do since I usually lose motivations for these types of stuff-

Team Fire: February 2024

First place in the Type Race!! Couldn’t have done this without the amazing team and support from us all. Great job everyone!! :D We had a whopping total team score of 317,417!!
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse

Cyndaquil Trophy Code

[tip="Team Fire 2024 | Art by [url=https://pfq.link/@mN5]LilypadLife[/url]"][img]https://i.ibb.co/6rpTQZr/IMG-0855.png[/img][/tip]
Behold the Cyndaquil in its pixelated glory because small canvas and I didn’t want it to be more pixelated LOL
I like to think that I might either be the luckiest person in the world or the most unluckiest.

A Rant about me

Are you sure?

As an artist and user, I get demotivated a lot. When I do art, I either think that I’m overcharging or underpricing, and I feel as if my art isn’t worth. I get doubtful of my style, and think to myself “oh, I’m not a good artist” or “hey, I spend a lot of time on my works and yet I feel that it’s not worth it” As a person, I find myself thinking that I’ll never reach high enough for my standards. Being socially anxious doesn’t help. I wish that I had people who I could count on and trust, yet my anxiety pushes people away since I can rarely find the words to speak. I have little friends left who still play since many quit a long time ago, and I try so desperately to make new ones, yet I think I make myself look like a fool for trying. I feel judged, I feel disliked. I don’t want to be a person that people look at with disdain. I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling like I’m not good enough. I wish I knew a better way to deal with my insecurities other than just blaming it on myself…
I’m sorry for ranting! I just don’t know how to word this right! If anybody would like to chat and perhaps become friends, I’d really appreciate that!! I would really love to talk to someone and try to work on my social anxiety since I get very nervous and tense :) Thank you, whoever reads this, I hope you have a good day yourself for bearing with me! Nobody deserves to feel this way, and I hope the best for myself too.
My boy has finally come home ;w; I'm so happy! Now I have two out of the three I want! Mary is here to celebrate his first birthday :DD Now I just need Vee (female melan Eevee) to complete the trio! But that's gonna take a bit to do considering that it's rare gender :(
Fire Wishalloy achieved!! LET'S GO!! YEAH!! Now, maybe I can hunt for a melan Cyndaquil, Vulpix, or even Torchic sooner or later :3 I know the melans looks awesome, I'm really hoping for one! Who knows though! My HM will end soon, so I guess I gotta go get it back if I want to hunt, maybe later!
Gotta love that I was active and always checking to PFQ then got logged out and my account deactivated... thank goodness my email is still up-to-date and it was pretty quick to reactivate, but still, it's just really weird to get an email saying I was inactive for 90 days or more when I'm still online daily- ^^" (but in all seriousness, at least I won't have to worry about anything happening to my account if I do go inactive)

Pages: 123··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page