PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the doings [ and things ] >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I like to think that I might either be the luckiest person in the world or the most unluckiest.

A Rant about me

Are you sure?

As an artist and user, I get demotivated a lot. When I do art, I either think that I’m overcharging or underpricing, and I feel as if my art isn’t worth. I get doubtful of my style, and think to myself “oh, I’m not a good artist” or “hey, I spend a lot of time on my works and yet I feel that it’s not worth it” As a person, I find myself thinking that I’ll never reach high enough for my standards. Being socially anxious doesn’t help. I wish that I had people who I could count on and trust, yet my anxiety pushes people away since I can rarely find the words to speak. I have little friends left who still play since many quit a long time ago, and I try so desperately to make new ones, yet I think I make myself look like a fool for trying. I feel judged, I feel disliked. I don’t want to be a person that people look at with disdain. I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling like I’m not good enough. I wish I knew a better way to deal with my insecurities other than just blaming it on myself…
I’m sorry for ranting! I just don’t know how to word this right! If anybody would like to chat and perhaps become friends, I’d really appreciate that!! I would really love to talk to someone and try to work on my social anxiety since I get very nervous and tense :) Thank you, whoever reads this, I hope you have a good day yourself for bearing with me! Nobody deserves to feel this way, and I hope the best for myself too.
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page