PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 69707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Happy Halloween >:) Heeheehee haw but still I wonder Terrifying Tuesday
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
I got to see the KOGEI x Pokemon exhibits at Los Angeles this Sunday, and boy was the art cool! I especially loved the standing sculptures and the realism behind the Eeveelution pieces!

My Images

Flareon my fluffy doggo!! And look at those decorated porcelain! Woah! And don’t get me started on the Groudon piece, with the Galar trio! It’s so pretty!
🎄Merry Christmas everyone!! :D 🎄 Thank you <33
Happy New Year’s!! I’m currently taking a little vacation and trip to Las Vegas since my cousin came over for a visit :D It’s so pretty and sparkles at night, wow! Hoping I get to do a few more things soon before the few days of staying are up! So if I don’t respond very quick, it might be because of spotty internet on my side, just as a small note! Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season, and many more to come for 2024!! <3

Spoilers for 12 Days of Christmas

The new sprite for the event! My hands are currently a little sore from the 2 hours of clicking to reach the goal since I was so excited to see the sprite! And here's the little guy! He's just getting ready for the holidays haha
Two melans in two parties… wow, and I’m not even past 1k chain?? What is this Hatched a party apart, the first one came and then the second one appears in the party right after :00

Bingo Card 2024

I’m not an avid hunter, but this seems like a fun idea!! I’ll claim and do my card as soon as I can :D

Still In Progress!

BINGO
Female Female
FREE
Female
Decided to rejoin the Discord after leaving it a while ago. Though it's pretty talkative over there, I feel so anxious trying to say anything... man, how I wish I could talk freely to other people of the server whom I've seen around the site. If only I was more outgoing perhaps- EDIT: ?? what
MY BABY <33 She came so early, I'm freaking out right now ;o;

Pages: 123··· 69707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page