PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 676869707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Ahahaha my cousin and sister introduced me to Pokémon Unite for the first time and I’m hooked- Glaceon and Charizard are my top picks to use >< Idk why but they’re easy to use and some of my favorite Pokémon of all time :D I only started today and I’m already lvl 7 woahh
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
😳 when you get random chance shiny hunting steel gems
Playing LL again right now for the Anniversary event haha xD Today, I actually was hunting for the gem Coplings and somehow, luck turned in my favor and I got the 1/10k chance of a Sapphire one :00 I only hunted for three days and I got it, I’m so happy :D And meanwhile, in the June event, I hunted for weeks and got nothing this rare :,)
Type Race is coming up soon :p I'm both excited and nervous! Team Normal, anyone? LOL I'm gonna try to do HM and Uber perhaps and continue my everlong Eevee chain for more sparkle sparkles! The seratonin I get from hatching specials (especially those purple ones) is too much fun to pass XD But first... I start the chain over to find a 1/chain shiny to replace the long lost white Eevee I sold years ago. I wonder who has it now? Is it gone? I'm not too unhappy, but I feel kinda bad for selling the first ever shiny I hatched ;v; No worries though, when I get this shiny after hundreds of eggs, I will return to my 9766 chain!! I feel so overpowered haha! Edit:

Super cute Flareon + Eevee Art

Art by https://pokefarm.com/user/SapphireWolf! Hope this gives me luck on this hunt :D
I GOT THE BABY!! and she's a female too, what luck! After 300 eggs in with no boosts except Sei :D
I got that seratonin before I gotta go to campus y’all x3 How are you all doing by the way? Hope you’re all well :D
Btw tens, if you’re subbed to the journal and reading this, you’re not alone … I literally just finished early college orientation at campus today, boy am I tired and hot :,)

I titled this image "feel sad" cause

>:O

QUOTE originally posted by tens

One more~ Almost out of DP!!! I’m so happy ;0; <3333
Lance, how in the world did you get so many delta melan Swablus, I'm so jealous grr !! Huge congratulations on hatching them all, gotta give you credit for that hard work and determination that paid off in the end! :D Now I've gotta work extra harder to hatch a delta melan myself, that's the dream goal I set for myself LOL
Just finished the first day of college, woo! lol It's funny to think that I started playing pfq back when I was starting high school as a freshman and I'm now already a freshman in college- time goes by fast before you realize it... :,)

Pages: 123··· 676869707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page