PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 717273

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I’m glad we got a Halloween event this year, but I feel a bit sad that it went by that quickly. I probably shouldn’t have expected it to be hard, but instead was relatively easy to complete for many people, like me within a day or so I wonder if MCW is cancelled for this month for the event… I really wanted to hunt Latios for MSW to get some nice boosts going on, but I’m guessing that won’t be happening sadly- But I’m thankful that we did get some cool sprites to have on our farm, even though I’ll totally forget about how I even got the sprite-
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Having a lot of Pokémon with higher IVs and my unnecessary urge to collect high IVed Pokémon, maybe I should start another gym like the one a few years ago lol or start battling some fun spars It’s deleted, of course, but I loved battling people and meeting a ton of nice people who gave me tips on how to improve! ACottontail and Rebecca Marigold are some of the more familiar names , they were pretty tough and really kind to me as a challenger <3 Setting up later since I now have the motivation x3
AA PRETTY :O He's also my first albino legendary hatched by myself! I'm quite surprised he popped out today rather than tomorrow, but still happy nevertheless! Maybe I'll try to sell for more money to continue hunt but idk-
I used to think everything went by too slow, and I wondered what it felt in the future to come. I always reminisce about what I thought those days when I was free of all my mind’s worries, and talking to many kind users back in the beginning of me starting PFQ. I especially remember this one day where I was laying on the couch watching my siblings play Minecraft on our XBox while doing PFQ with my phone. I was aiming for Arceus at the time and was talking to sherrie about dexes and all that. I remember it so vividly, that I wish I could go back to those times. I had some cool friends back in 2019-2020 whom I met on PFQ, and they were the coolest ever. They were so nice to me and made me feel happy to be acknowledged and friended by them. I miss those days. I really wish I could have those memories again, but you can’t go back in time. I’m so glad to all the people I’ve met on PFQ who say hello to me once in a while, people who send me nice messages here and there, people who I can call my friends. I can look back to those memories in this journal at least, and think of all the cringy things I said, the weird things I thought, all that. I hope you all had somewhat of a nice experience you went through to become the person you are! Stay happy, stay safe, and take care y’all! c:
You’re never too old to do something fun… I went trick-or-treating just now, and my feet are quite tired! But it was fun like all other years I’ve went (I’ve been going out every year since I was a kid except 2020 when COVID hit) :D I was a budget witch LOL (cause I don’t have an actual witch costume, just a hat and black clothes did fine)!! Last year, I was a black cat ^^ Happy late Halloween everyone!! 🎃
OMG MY FIRST RANDOM CHANCE SHINY I was just hatching to try and get a good IV Teddiursa and they’re the first one of the day ;; Aaaa
Oh gosh, I just realized today is this journal’s third anniversary (Nov 5)!! Yeah! Three years of logging in the old journal of mine! Now can I stay for another year and call it the fourth? Well, we’ll see >:)
The end of my art contest is so close! I’m so excited to judge with my sisters, everyone is so talented!! They’re pretty excited too, I’ve been holding them back from looking xD
Another ordering list for my art orders Ordering List of my Money (to keep track because I suck at memory and I really hope that I don't trade these things away...) - 275 GP (in safe) Adrien - 60 ZC, Red Soul Dew, Lustrous Orb (inventory/in safe) Leslie - 50 ZC (in safe) Dallas - 200-300 ZC + 1000-1500 GP (in safe) Sally Goldiemall - x60 Daycare Pass Adrien - 75 ZC Max and Adrien DONE! - Steel Statue, Lono Idol, 50-70 ZC Elise - x3 Large Dark Gems Melanie DONE! - 80k-100k Credits Max DONE! - 400 ZC (in safe) Gina DONE! - 200 ZC (PAID) Melanie DONE!
So… new Hisuian Releases huh? Right after I restarted my Joltik chain for TR .-. Well, I’ll get the egg dex hopefully afterwards, or maybe even with tournament! :) I was waiting for H Zorua, although I’ve never played Legends: Arceus, I fell in love with the design from watching people play the game :D Oh WAIT I forgot about Egg Passes LOL
I’m not really sure if I should continue hunting on the site. It drains a lot of money that I could use to buy art of my favorite characters, and that kinda sucks

Explanation

I mean, I earn about $ 1-2 worth of currency through my artwork, and there are so many artists I’d like to commission that have prices matching their art. However, this means that it is usually out of my price range sadly, and I can’t afford to pay them the amount they’d like, nor commission them since I feel that I need to replenish my boosts to actually get specials Along with the fact that I’d like to charge more for my art for better quality but nobody seems to bite when I charge more… Sorry for the rant, I’m just a bit on that side of life right now with irl things to deal with
Hunt or not, might be on the site casually to talk to people and commission others though, even if it proves me a struggle. Good luck to everybody else in the TR and anything else you do! You’ll get through it!! :D

Pages: 123··· 6465666768··· 717273

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page