PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I can’t wait to start my first legendary hunt soon when I have enough funds (CELEBI) ! Grabbing all the GS Balls I can with the amount of money I have, lol >:3 Current amount: 82 If anybody has any GS Balls, I’d be happy to pay for them (if I have the funds though, if I don’t, I apologize) :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
So uh- I got my first set of braces yesterday, they don’t hurt, thankfully. Been waiting to get them for years now, but couldn’t get them due to the pandemic :0 Anyways, how was your day? :)
Finally after 332 eggs, he came :D Also, if I’m somewhat inactive or don’t respond often, it’s because of internet issues, so don’t expect me to accomplish too much around here ! Thanks :)
Finally got a female special (and first special of the day, right after I charged my Radar to max-) All the specials I hatched were all male, so I’m happy! Time to get a female shiny in the meantime! :D
RIP Niet Counter, it broke at the last second xd It looks empty, but it’s not…
I absolutely love this Espeon base I drew for an adopt I’m making :3 I’m learning how to draw poses! :)) Please don’t use. Only for my use-

promise you won’t steal?

warning you

last chance

When everybody is opening millions of boxes everyday and getting hundreds of summons with Legendary Seals and pure lucky chance… …and I’m just sitting there with five boxes that I don’t open because I have terrible luck with any kind of box Box Boxes are fun to make, but seriously, it takes forever to gather enough, I’m Okay, I should be glad I’m getting closer and closer to 900+ ZC for a stash of GS Balls from someone. I’m seriously reconsidering if I do have enough balls to last a hunt for a mlem-
First party of the day with Ralts eggs, and I got this baby! Finally a female shiny! Now I guess, aim for the melan if I’m lucky?? :O
Love how I hatched this baby with a level 4 Radar, yet I hatched no specials yesterday with a level 6 Radar- Also, I finally upgraded all my badges to Gold! Looks very pretty and nice! :D
GUYS GUYS I have one of the rarest items in the game. The legendary brick piece Take awe of its beauty and elegance, and look how rich I can get with them 👀 Somebody is even selling at 99 million And I even have ten so ✨hallelujah✨

Note

Image is edited by me, made as a joke, please don’t go buying tens of thousands of bricks from the market unless you want to lol

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page