PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
OMG I DONT MNOW HOW BUT VENTING ACTUALLY WORKED I IM LITERAlly
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
ANOTHER ONE?? And it’s from the same parents as Dameon!!
Who sent me nine dozen sweet hearts, whoever you are… Happy Valentines Day y’all! Give some love to everyone you see, and have a great day! :D
Hmm, what should my next hunt be? I’m planning on sticking this Eevee hunt and moving on to a different one in hopes to get more self-hatched specials! Might take some prepping to do before I start more hunts, sadly, I only hatched two melans from the Eevee hunt, so probably my luck will be terrible :’) (You can PM me your ideas, I don’t mind :D) Choose - Squirtle - Azurill/Marill - Psyduck - Wooper - Pichu - Cyndaquil - Ralts - Torchic - Dratini - Munchlax/Snorlax - Save up for Celebi - Continue hunting Eevee Watch me fail the upcoming tourney and lose Arceus :’))
Someone remind me not to hatch the eggs in my party until the tourney tomorrow morning, how do I remind myself 💀 Oh wait! Nevermind, just saved my chain, watch me become broke in seconds- This looks so clean, 6K chain exactly of Eevee
Cutie! Just chain boost and Sei :)
Another Ba-bee :O Bees are so adorable!!
Brr, me totally not being the overspender I am
Well, guess like I’m waiting for the tournaments to end to get enough for just a single egg, and then waiting for more money to buy the other- Aa I accidentally adopted Eevee eggs Noo
Baby! :D First albino of the hunt !!

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page