PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hi guys! If I’m not very active on this site, it’s probably because I have to focus more on schoolwork and such. I’m currently struggling, so maybe slight hiatus? I dunno, I’ll still come here, but I can’t really do too much-
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
AAH RANDOM ALBINO oh my, she’s so cute :D level 6 Radar luck be like-

also is it just me, or whenever I promise something, I always somehow break it, I apologize- My parents worked out an agreement with me so I’ll still be on most of the time whenever I have free time from class work or stuff :0
Sad that my Hypermode will end at reset today- Time to save up again ! So close to Arceus! Just need the egg dexes of Exilant and Lyruse, but Tourney Tokens are so expensive, 12 tokens each… I only have around 500 ZC in mixed currencies, which would be just enough for the Tournament Tokens probably :’) Saving up for Hypermode and a new Uber Charm then ! Here I go
I post too much here, but

Everyone on PFQ is so nice, I just- TwT Major shout-out to YllowtheCat, BluEevee, WolfPopKayZ, Creambevroe, and everyone else who supported me for so long! I don’t know how to thank you, but please accept my sincere thank you for your help, I really appreciate it :D
AAH LAST EGG TILL ARCEUS :00 (please give it a hug, thank you :D)
Lv. 11 — 133 / 397
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelGhost
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Also, can someone please tell me if this template looks good on certain skins? I edited @Colorful’s template and I just wanted to know if it is legible for some skins! Thank you!
Ehehehe
It seems your Theme score let you down. Try using Accessories that better match the chosen Theme and boost your score! You ranked 45th out of 1,027, placing you in the top 5%.
I am invested in today- I have all boosts up, Arceus, Hypermode, Uber, Shiny Charm, and Z-Crystal! Even Sei Day! Hopefully that purple Eevee comes today… Why do you do this to me Sally
No purple Eevee to be found :[ But I’m on Team Normal this month! I can hatch more Eevees and maybe get a Type Race Melan !!! :00 Just maybe. I have no idea though, my luck isn’t working out too well :p
I’m eating fried chicken for dinner tonight , I’m happy :] Also boost day!! Time to try and hatch that purple Eevee >:0
When you watch others hatch melans all in today, and you get one shiny: If I make it to a 10k Chain without a melan, I will question Sally I have Arceus. I have Hypermode. I have Uber. I have Shiny Charm. I have Z-Crystal and fully charged Radar. And a 5K+ chain now. What do I need next? Am I missing something? Or is the chain boost not good for really long chains? Someone give me your hatching luck, I need it

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page