PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Well, guess what? THE COMIC THAT WE WERE WORKING ON IS FINALLY DONE! :DDD!!! I'm so happy that me and my sisters worked so hard together for the final project! It was so much fun collaborating with them on it! In total, there are 64 pages, and it's so adorable! You guys really want to see? I'll show it in the next post when I have the time to upload it! :3 Talk to you guys later! And my new quote of the day (by me): "Focus on the good, not the bad. Sometimes, just a small act of kindness can brighten someone's day!" - Lily
Code / Free to Use Image / Based on Moony's Freebies / Free to Use
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by M7890

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

@Cosmere413 Gender is a scam made by bathroom companies to sell more bathrooms
lel also the previous post has two upvotes, so i'm suspecting it's one of lily's accomplices why do u even readthismyposts are cringey
Sorry for posting again in five minutes I had no part in this, lol. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Believe me I dunno who did this

QUOTE originally posted by M7890

LilypadLife is a great member of the community. So, I decided to make this template for her. It's my greatest template by far and I'm very proud. I'm honored to be friends with this one of a kind friend.

Code

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/f13SBjg/523d254d-5b5a-4ab3-b956-b43e21f8dcda.png[/IMG][css=background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/xJ5fTHd/523d254d-5b5a-4ab3-b956-b43e21f8dcda-1.png'); padding-left: 65px; padding-right: 89px; color: #ffffff; font: arial; font-size: 11px; text-align: center;] Text [/css][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/8N7f9nn/523d254d-5b5a-4ab3-b956-b43e21f8dcda-2.png[/IMG] [css=font-size:7pt; padding:2px; color:black; text-align:right][url=https://pokefarm.com/user/m7890]coding[/url] / art by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/M7890]M7890[/url] / for [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/LilypadLife]LilypadLife's[/url] use only[/css]
:O What is this? Thank you so much, Moony! Oh my gosh, I'm literally crying, this is one of the nicest things someone ever did for me, QwQ. Thank you, thank you! :DD (Hmm, guess we're journal-talking now, huh?)
Whoops, I forgot about posting the comic, welp. I'll post it later today when I (finally) have a chance to take 64 long pictures, ugh. Anyways, why doesn't Male Combee have an evolution? Too bad PokeFarm doesn't have an evolution like this!: (below image is made by me and is fanmade) I mean, i would totally love something like this! Not trying to blame anyone or anybody here, I'm just loving this design that I just thought of (while looking at Vespiqueen's design)! It's name is Waspiking, to go with Vespiqueen. This would totally revolutionize the breeding of Combees and all that! Too bad it's not in the games, though...
:O What is this? What a way to start off my cold morning, Sally!
HYPERMODE ITS BEEN SO LONG THAT I'VE SEEN YOU OMG well, I had Hypermode only last year (around when I started, which was around August and July, which was a long time ago for me)! Yeah, woohoo! :D
i finally gotten around to publishing the book! I will start publishing the comic to my DeviantArt here, so please go check them out! I'd love any watchers or favorites too (I lay on them)! It will take me a while to do so, though, so I'll try and keep you guys updated! :D
give me a moment please everyone aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i feel that my art is terrible lol, but seriously, i dont think my art is that good and im tired i feel that nobody really likes my art, and that i shouldnt do too much of it, but i cant help it i dont know what to do im conflicted help me someone Apologies, just had to get that out of my system. I'm just tired and cranky and my internet isn't working and I can't see images, so ugh.
Caboodles! I'm finally getting around to updating my journal, so revamping my journal! Don't worry, it'll only be a small revamp to the front page posts, so I'm hyped! :D
Decided to draw again and made this (many of my friends and nice people). I hope you guys like it, I spent a lot of time on it! I mostly did it to "remember the good times with us all." I hope Fennek, Bulba, and Tango are alright, along with some of my other friends! I hope I didn't forget anybody on this drawing! So rememberance to everyone~ Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everything we've been through Toast to the ones here today Toast to the ones that we lost on the way 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories And the memories bring back, memories bring back you - Memories, by Maroon 5

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page