PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

My Art Improvement (v.1)

Warning: Major cringe from me, lol! I’m not used to “looking back on my art,” or so they call it! Please don’t steal my artwork! I got a huge gallery of art (over 500 artwork pieces), so that’s saying a lot! I can show you guys more of my art if you’d like! :D

June 2019 (first started, Lenny)

October 2019 (middle, Crystal)

April 2019 (present time, Crystal)

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Oh my god, I'm so sorry for not introducing myself, new subscriber (but I think I have a faint idea of who you are)! Anyways, name's Lily, super weirdo, and somebody who loves funny stuff! Wait-a-minute, why are there seventeen subscribers? Did you suscribe because you all love Doritos? I'm pretty sure that I never mentioned Doritos before, but boy, do I love them! At least I have a "PaRtY sIzE" bag of the nacho flavored ones! Yum!
I'm so tired, I just finished this for Nae's art contest... my arm is about to fall off, but I don't care! I hope she likes it, at least (I took most of my time drawing it, which is about four-six hours), and I hope you guys like it too! c:
Guys, I'm not good at making templates. Actually, I suck at them, lol. Here's the first one I ever made in my life! Do you guys like it? It's based off some of Moony's templates! Most of the credit should go to her, not me! I don't know why I even tried, xD. You guys can use it if you want, I don't mind! That would actually make me happy happy! :D

Code?

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/mGgf944/136676.png[/IMG][css=background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/H7k1B33/download-2.png'); padding-left: 65px; padding-right: 89px; color: #FFFFFF; font: arial; font-size: 13px; text-align: center;] text goes here [/css][css=font-size:7pt; padding:2px; color:black; text-align:right][url=https://pokefarm.com/user/LilypadLife]Code[/url] / [url=https://wallpaperaccess.com/pokemon-eevee]Free to Use Image[/url] / Based on [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/M7890]Moony's[/url] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/260434/Moony-s-Template-Mods-and-Original-Templates]Freebies[/url] / Free to Use[/css]
Code / Free to Use Image / Based on Moony's Freebies / Free to Use
Anyways, so I am currently writing/drawing a story that I'm really hyped about! It's a comic between me and my little sisters, and boy do they draw better than me! They make the comic more funnier than I can, lol! Anyways, I wish I could show you guys, but I don't think you guys would like the comic in particular, as it's not Pokemon-related. If you guys want me to show a preview, upvote this post or message me about it! We're already 38 pages in the story, and we're getting to the really juicy parts! I'm so excited, woohoo! :D
Okay, I see that the last post got some upvotes (but no messages, sadly), so I'll try and get a picture for you as soon as I can! Anyways, I'll say my quote of the day today! "Don't look down on life. Life is meaningful to all beings, big or small. Don't feel alone. Everyone is here in this world to help each other out, so you're never alone! Look up!" - Lily
Anybody have a new avatar I could use? I feel that a change needs to be done! And that most of the avatars I make are weird looking... Or should I just use a free-to-use image and link that instead? I don't know, hmm...
The moment you've all been waiting for, a preview of our comic! It's a comic between the two worlds of "Peppa Pig" and "Piggy" where the infected have spread to Peppa's world. They have to work together to try and stop the virus, to find the one host within them. Here's the 48th page! Can you tell who drew what? :3

Page 48 (collab between my youngest sister and me!)

Translation (if you can't see the words)

Tigri and Pony in "Piggy" are running away from Zizzy, who is infected. Pandy (from "Piggy"): Guys, where have you been? And where's Zizzy? Tigri (from "Piggy"): We left her... Pony (from "Piggy"): Sorty... Meanwhile... The "Peppa Pig" characters are looking for each other and is listing their names one by one. But there are a few exceptions... Freddy (from "Peppa Pig"): Where's Rebecca? Pedro (from "Peppa Pig): Freddy Fox? Molly (from "Peppa Pig"): Freddy Fox? Pedro Pony? Zoey (from "Peppa Pig"): Freddy Fox? Pedro Pony? Molly Mole? Gerald (from "Peppa Pig"): Freddy Fox? Pedro Pony? Molly Mole? Zoey Zebra? Emily (from "Peppa Pig"): Freddy Fox? Pedro Pony? Molly Mole? Zoey Zebra? Gerald Giraffe? Candy (from "Peppa Pig"): Freddy Fox? Pedro Pony? Molly Mole? Zoey Zebra? Gerald Giraffe? Emily Elephant? Peppa (from "Peppa Pig"): Freddy? Pedro? Molly? Zoey? Gerald? Emily? Candy? Suzy (from "Peppa Pig"): You gave me NO ROOM! Danny (from "Peppa Pig"): Fox? Horse? Mole? Zebra? Giraffe? Elly? Cat? Pig? Shep? Edmond (from "Peppa Pig"): e=r²+t³-200=±²=10000+29π-3 George (from "Peppa Pig"): NOPE. Of course, George Pig does NOT want to list all those people above him, that's too much work.
Of course, if you want a preview of the first few pages or some of the final battle or any pages, upvote this post again (yes, again) or message me! Now we're 50 pages in and I'm so excited! The final battle's coming up real soon! :D
My garage is a mess, so we cleaned it! I got very dusty, xD, so I had to take a long shower. Anyways, now the comic book is 60 pages in! So close to the end! Aaa, need to continue! Talk to you guys later! c:
Wait what Current chain: 1,526 / 38 — approximately 1,276.8% boost! Your 1,500+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 22.5% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon! where's my melan then. i'm totally droughted.

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page