PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Well, the day before yesterday, I cut my hair. It used to go down to my waist (yes, people said that my hair was long, so decided to cut it after a while)! Now it's up to my shoulder and for some reason, it curls at the ends (no idea why), but it looks nicer. Anyways, I have really thick hair (more thicker than the rest of my family) and it was kind of tough to cut through it, so I'm glad that's over! It feels pretty nice with short hair, I'm surprised (I didn't really like the idea of cutting my hair)! Wish I could show you guys a photo, but because my phone got taken away from me, so I'm stuck using the computer. :/
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
HOLY SMOKES CRACKED TEAPOT FROM A BOX oh no forgot to take picture wait, but i wanted taunt orb (;w;) edit: anybody want it? i dont need it, PM me if you want it free
Oh my gosh, a double rainbow! Can you see them both? One of them is faint on the left and the right one is more brighter! It's so cool! It's even sprinkling outside! "It's a beautiful world we live in.."

Please click my eggs, pretty please? I really need the help I can get... I would appreaciate any kinds of clicks (delta clicks or regular clicks, doesn't matter)! Thank you guys so much! You guys supported me all this way, and I'm not going to let you down! :3
Lv. 13 — 116 / 684
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonDragon
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Lv. 3 — 33 / 47
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockSteel
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Lv. 44 — 2,936 / 7,426
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Guys... is this for real? I'm crying inside... I finally reached Arceus... I'm so happy... I don't know what to say... I've been waiting this whole time for it, and it finally happened! Thank you guys so much for helping me achieve Arceus! Arceus Rank Achieved: April 11, 18:21! Aaa, all that hard work paid off, but mostly, it all happened because of you guys! You guys are the greatest! Thank you all who lent me things for Arceus! OMG, I'm sobbing again...
I'm not so used to seeing my username switched back, and my other things (siggy, about me, trainer card, etc)! It gets me confused, xD. Ever had that happen to you guys? c:
Oh my, just got a Taunt Orb from Scours! That's cool! c:
Hey, free stuff! Happy Easter's, everyone, and stay safe! c:
Oh my gosh, I'm glad the community is so nice! Everyone's wishing me a happy Easter's day, which makes me happy to hear that! Thank you to all of you who wished me happy Easter's! :D
Oh my gosh, I am cringing at my old art, hehe. Don't mind me, xD, I used this avatar when I started playing PFQ! So, old times, huh? What were your guys' avatars when you uploaded your first one? :3

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page