PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 182183184185186··· 257258259

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
"Rowan?" Aislin was standing, well, leaning there looking at him. Her face and voice were full of concern, which made his stomach churn. Why was she looking at him like that, when she was the one who had to lean on the stone to stand? Why wasn't she angry that he'd stolen the unfinished letter out of her bag? There was no doubt she'd seen him return it. He didn't understand. He didn't understand and he couldn't take it. He turned away. "If you all are back it must mean Mizuki's going to be alright. That's good. You should get some real rest then, who knows what's going to happen when the morning comes." He said in a straight,flat voice. The angel couldn't bring himself to say anything else, he thought he might scream if he opened his mouth again. So with his hands in his pockets he walked away from the others, away to the other side of the campsite where his own pack was sitting. He honestly had no strength or motivation to pull out and set up his sleeping set up. Perhaps he would just rest against a tree...
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
As soon as the others reawakened from the spell and the magic from Mizuki died down, Victoria lowered the barrier and sighed in relief. She didn’t really pay any heed to Mel and Bahamut as they flew off but silently wished them luck “Seems things will work themselves out at this point.” Victoria then gave a big stretch as she felt the need to loosen up. She noticed the conversation between Aislin and Rowan and though she didn’t quite catch what was said, she could sense something off in both of them ”Might look into that later...” she then turned her attention to Seyr “Well, feels like ages since we last spoke to each other. You even look the part.” Victoria said jokingly, but didn’t laugh “I only got a brief explanation from Ama, emphasis on brief. It seems like you went through a little bit more than just growing up.” Victoria said staring at the obvious changes “I wouldn’t mind hearing about it if you care to share.”
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Quietly placing her own Sleeping Magic over the unconscious female on the floor, more to ensure there'd be some peace and quiet for a while, Seyr stood from her spot, listening to Victoria speak, "Eh, to be fair you're probably intelligent enough to comprehend the mechanisms behind it all, sure, I could do with some decent IQ'd company, though I'd prefer we speak in private, too many prying ears around here." making a motion with her arm as if to work out a kink in the shoulder, the Kitsune wandered off to the side, expecting Vic to follow, "So, what's the first bit you want to hear, the part where I got exploded or how I was technically never actually here?"
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
It felt like an explosion had ripped through her insides. Aislin had to catch herself from falling to her knees, making it a slow descent into a kneeling position with one arm braced against the boulder. She fought to keep quiet, continuing to draw slow, shaky breaths that hitched every few times while trails of tears began rolling down. She remained like this for several minutes, her mind racing. What had happened just now? Why was she feeling this way? Was this... Was this what people reffered to as 'Their world ripped out from beneath them'? She thought she had known the angel, she thought she could count on him to at least let her explain. Aislin drew in another breath and held it, forcing her emotions to settle a bit before letting it out. Fine... he had rejected her, for whatever that might mean. Fine. She could survive this; she had to. She was still needed by the group as a whole. All she needed to do right then was to collect herself a bit and write down her feelings... all the better to lock them away from everyone else to see them. Aislin sat down and, after scrubbing her face clean of tears, picked up the pencil and smoothed out the paper of the letter. This would go into the bottom of her bag once she was done, in a little sealed compartment that held nothing yet; she'd put the letter in there.

Completed Letter

Dear Rowan, Would you believe me if I told you I like you the most out of our group? Probably not now. Especially after what I did. Please understand, I know a lot more than I ever really say or can tell you. The reason for that is they are either not my secret to tell, or the simpler reason of being afraid. I'm afraid of telling everyone what I know about them, about their worlds, things I really, really shouldn't know about. I'm afraid of what their reactions might be. I'm afraid of what might happen next if I keep quiet. But I can tell you this: if you had succeeded in that shot, Seth would have killed you. Nevermind two targets sitting right in front of him, nevermind Rockna taking potshots at his back, he'd be gunning for *you*. Trying to kill *you*. And I couldn't handle that. I absolutely could not handle the thought of watching you die, of continuing this journey without you. Yeah, I might say the same for just about everyone here, but you definitely top the list of people I do not wish to see dead. I don't know if I'm making this worse or not, and I know you have every right to be angry at me for what I did. But I like you. A lot more than I have... Well, anyone, really. It might be romantic, it might be friendship, it might even be love. I've never experienced that sort of thing for myself, so I don't know. Yeah I know I just told you I know a lot of things but that's just it. Things. Worlds I've never visited and probably never will. Creatures. Weaknesses. Enemies. All my knowledge amounts to nothing when it comes to things like this. The thrill in my chest at seeing your smile, how happy I am just to see you. The pang of longing, missing you when we were separated. The strange feeling I had when you had said you'd be willing to kiss me back at the ship. *Me,* of all people! I still can't quite get over that. I'm not certain what this might mean in the future with all that's happening around us. I'm not even sure we'll survive this continent, let alone this journey, but... I'm willing to give this a chance if you are. Does that sound good to you? Aislin Darkonar
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Victoria gave a delighted hum at Seyr’s compliment and followed after the Kitsune complying with her want of privacy. Upon hearing Seyr’s choice of topics, the Demoness leaned against her spear again and swayed her head back and forth in a contemplative matter “Hmm...both sound pretty interesting to hear about, but I think I may know what one of them is about thanks to Mr. Bones back there and his friends. So let’s talk about how you got exploded first.” She grinned then jokingly added “Maybe afterwards I can tell you about the times I’ve gotten blown up too.”
"First things first…" Leaning to the side and yelling at Rikazu, Seyr's message was clear, "Oi! Don't you have somewhere to be and something to pick young whelp!? Git your backside in gear!" returning to her original stance, "Right, where were we... Ah, yes, well to go over that would require me to go back a little bit, but that's dull so I'll skim over it, effectively, being a Magically-based being, I grew bored with it, turned to Machinery, was working on a project that would safeguard Humanity's future should some outside force potentially wipe them out, a Genetic Ark if you will, unfortunately there was a particularly racist human that seemed to have it out for me and kept sabotaging my works, usually, I'd have noticed these and rectified it, cut an even longer story short... Didn't go through my usual checks and the resulting nuke put me in a coma for a few centuries." the brief explanation would have to be enough, she couldn't place it but it felt like she'd been put on pause for a week or so, and her mind was a little groggy as a result.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Rikazu had been lost in thought, not even hearing the brief exchange between Rowan and Aislin, though the male let out a tired sigh when he heard Seyr yell at him. "Fine...I'll get going then", he mentioned, getting to his feet. Going back to Donphir now would be the best time, considering Mel would be keeping Seth busy a while longer. Hopefully Kuja would be able to keep Mizuki calm if she were to wake up before he returned. "Don't leave her side until I return, Kuja." "Like I need you to tell me that", the Genome responded, watching Rikazu as he teleported away. The scenery around Rikazu changed to that of Liz's workshop in Donphir; said female was still working this late into the night, but jumped up in surprise when she saw Rikazu, the large hammer in her hands ready to strike at any moment. "What are you doing here?!" she shrieked, but then calmed herself. "You can't just teleport in here! At least have the courtesy to knock instead of just barging in!" Rikazu rolled his eyes at the female's complaints, and then teleported off again. "Oh come on", Liz hissed as a knock on her door followed. "You've got to be kidding me." Rikazu then entered her workshop again with a small grin on his face. "Better?" "That was wholly unnecessary", Liz mused in response. "So, what's wrong? I doubt this is a social call, last time you were in Donphir you didn't even visit me", she paused for a moment before continuing. "You look pale...didn't you guys leave for Linareth the other day? Why would you teleport such a distance?" "Seth showed up, I need Hades to finish crafting that pendant", Rikazu responded. "I assume he's still awake too?" "...Is Mizuki alright?" The concern was easy to read from Liz's face. "And that other girl? The one with him?" "Mizuki's memories are returning...as for that girl, she's currently with our group. I can't say much more right now though, things are...problematic, to say the least", Rikazu had placed a hand on his forehead, trying to rid himself of the headache that was forming. He was exhausted after teleporting to Donphir. It hadn't taken long for Mel and Bahamut to arrive at Seth's location, the King of Dragons immediately shooting a Mega Flare at the man. Mel then jumped off Bahamut's back, landing on her feet without much trouble and protectively standing in front of Rockna. The green-haired female looked worse for wear, in fact...it seemed to take all her willpower to even keep standing. "Thank you for keeping him busy, Rockna. He and I have a score to settle though, so I'll be taking it from here", Mel spoke softly, her gaze then turning to Seth. "Why hello, love", Seth mused upon spotting the charcoal-haired female. The male seemed oddly calm despite just having been hit by Bahamut's attack. "Cut the crap, Seth. I'm getting tired of you messing with my family. So, how about you stop picking on the kids, and fight me instead, hmm?" It wasn't as if the female was waiting for a reaction; she was just waiting to see what Seth would try to do. She knew this man all too well, but his abilities had improved over the years. She would need to be cautious.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Victoria had a surprised and impressed look on her face after listening to Seyr’s little story “A Nuke you say? Amazing you managed to only wind up in a Coma. But there’s something that I’m confused by...” she said as she tapped her chin and looked skyward in thought “You said you were in a Coma for centuries...and correct if I’m wrong here...but weren’t you only a couple years old before we all went our separate ways?” Victoria then looked back to Seyr, tilting her head slightly. She felt she knew the answer already, but this world is filled with so many surprises she could never be quite sure.
"I had several safety systems in place, my workshop is a bust, any tools would be irradiated beyond belief by now and older projects were destroyed in the blast, but thems the breaks." in response to the question, a finger tapped against the side of Seyr's Skull, a wry look on her face, "Remember what I asked about what you wanted to hear first, and that, I'll answer without a prompt, Physically, I was never here for that time period, whilst in that Comatose state, stuck in a recovery pod of my own design, oh I dreamt, I dreamt a slow, slow dream, similar to Astral Projection, that 'Dream' manifested itself here and acted independently of it's creator, buuuuut, with said Dream having been spawned from my younger mind, it acted and thought as if it were the younger mind." reaching into the lab coat, she was reminded that she still had no relevant clothing, "In return for answering questions, got any shirts? This manky old thing needs a cleanin'."
The rest of the Night passed quietly, granted, there was a fair amount of tension in the air surrounding two sets of people, but otherwise quiet and fairly peaceful given the drama that had unfolded, by the time things were back under some modicum of Control, Iliya had already left, and the sun was low on the horizon, but lazily rising into the sky. During this time, Ama had come to a decision, people needed a break, it wasn't the best way to go about it, but she needed to head in that direction anyway, and so, once everyone else had woken or gotten themselves ready to head out... "Right, we're taking a detour, going off-grid, out of sight, I will hear no arguments, I will not tolerate dissidence, now follow." time passed a bit, until she stopped dead in her tracks, her hand placed on an otherwise invisible barrier, upon removal of her hand, the gargantuan tower spiralled into view, "In, do not move from the spot you find yourselves in."

Pages: 123··· 182183184185186··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page