PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
"First things first…" Leaning to the side and yelling at Rikazu, Seyr's message was clear, "Oi! Don't you have somewhere to be and something to pick young whelp!? Git your backside in gear!" returning to her original stance, "Right, where were we... Ah, yes, well to go over that would require me to go back a little bit, but that's dull so I'll skim over it, effectively, being a Magically-based being, I grew bored with it, turned to Machinery, was working on a project that would safeguard Humanity's future should some outside force potentially wipe them out, a Genetic Ark if you will, unfortunately there was a particularly racist human that seemed to have it out for me and kept sabotaging my works, usually, I'd have noticed these and rectified it, cut an even longer story short... Didn't go through my usual checks and the resulting nuke put me in a coma for a few centuries." the brief explanation would have to be enough, she couldn't place it but it felt like she'd been put on pause for a week or so, and her mind was a little groggy as a result.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page