PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
"I had several safety systems in place, my workshop is a bust, any tools would be irradiated beyond belief by now and older projects were destroyed in the blast, but thems the breaks." in response to the question, a finger tapped against the side of Seyr's Skull, a wry look on her face, "Remember what I asked about what you wanted to hear first, and that, I'll answer without a prompt, Physically, I was never here for that time period, whilst in that Comatose state, stuck in a recovery pod of my own design, oh I dreamt, I dreamt a slow, slow dream, similar to Astral Projection, that 'Dream' manifested itself here and acted independently of it's creator, buuuuut, with said Dream having been spawned from my younger mind, it acted and thought as if it were the younger mind." reaching into the lab coat, she was reminded that she still had no relevant clothing, "In return for answering questions, got any shirts? This manky old thing needs a cleanin'."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page