PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation Expansion 1

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
With many thanks for your patience, we're pleased to reveal the first expansion to our Trainer Customisation feature! The following have been added: Skin tones: - Type VI+ Eye colours: - Hazel - Purple Hair styles: - Pompadour - Bowl Cut - Flip-out Bob Outfits: - Activewear - Sweater - Trenchcoat - Swimwear - Punk Your Outfits are stored in a wardrobe. This means that once you buy an outfit, you are free to equip it whenever you like. Additionally, dyes are applied to the particular outfit you're wearing, so it's perfectly fine to have one outfit in one colour, and another in another. Finally, when buying an outfit the first time, you can choose a dye for it for free. Please note that while efforts have been made to ensure that every item works in combination with every other item... there are already 1,008 combinations of (Hairstyle / Outfit / Mega Accessory) and so it's possible that a layering issue may have crept through the gaps. If this does happen, please report it in the Image Errors thread. We hope you like these additions! Please enjoy :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gamekatt101's AvatarGamekatt101
Yussss! :D Thank you! I'm especially excited to get more outfits!
Avatar and Sig offical Pokemon Yellow art. © Nintendo and Gamefreak
BladeKnight's AvatarBladeKnight
Thanks for the update!! I was looking forward to dressing up my avatar! You guys do such good work!! :D
riptides's Avatarriptides
This seems cool - but whenever I open the "outfits", I get an error message? I've already reported it to Image Errors.
wwwwww
YES thank you! i've been super excited for this!
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Woah this is so cool! Im so excited to see more features added I love these trainer images. Thank you!
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Yay purple eyes!! I love the new outfits too. Thanks for updating 😊
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
catra's Avatarcatra
ahh theyre so cute i already have the sweater on TuT thanks guys!!!
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Ahhh Yay I'm sooo happy *Happy squeal*
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
THANK U ART TEAM + NIET THE WORKOUT CLOTHES ARE A GODSEND
they/he avatar by me

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page