PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation Expansion 1

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Funshine's AvatarFunshine
This is an good update. The art is nice, as per usual. The sweater is my favorite and I can't see myself ever taking it off. I'm hoping that we receive a realistic ginger hair option relatively soon. Frankly I'm surprised a single hair recolor wasn't released with the update. The current red option we have is more of a "dyed" red than a realistic red, if anything.
free avatar by gnomee art
May I make a suggestion? Could we add accesssories like Bow ties, belts, backpacks, hats, etc.? I think they would look nice :3

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Misia29's AvatarMisia29
Yay always happy to get more customization :D
flowerletter's Avatarflowerletter
Yay!!!! More clothes!!
Official art and sprite!
cruise's Avatarcruise
thank you so much i LOVE these, everything looks great. the trench coat is everything i could ever ask for :-) can't wait to see what comes in the next expansion
icon by me! i have a shop! selling shinies & boxes, trading my gp, etc
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Funshine

I'm hoping that we receive a realistic ginger hair option relatively soon. Frankly I'm surprised a single hair recolor wasn't released with the update. The current red option we have is more of a "dyed" red than a realistic red, if anything.
Ginger is on my list of hair colors, don't worry! I have an absolute ton of hair color options, we just didn't include them in this wave. :> I can promise I have a buncha natural hair color palettes for stuff like ginger, grey, deep reds, blondes and browns though!
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by EvilAngel

May I make a suggestion? Could we add accesssories like Bow ties, belts, backpacks, hats, etc.? I think they would look nice :3
Suggestions are noted! But keep in mind the majority of suggestions are either being worked on or already in the planning stages. We've got a lot of things planned in the future for customisation, and I promise we're as excited for them as you are! We just have a ton of other art projects happening, so patience would be appreciated~! qwq
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
MuttonMaw's AvatarMuttonMaw
I absolutely love what's been done so far!! I hope that we will be able to have glasses without using the mega accessory "slot". :D
Art Shop - Trade Shop - Art Raffle PMD Snoozing Tessa Flair by justanobody2275 Avatar by aminahhime Moon Sprite(s) made by me
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
The sweater option speaks to me :') Perfect going into winter!
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
1ADDBaby's Avatar1ADDBaby
Thank you so very much!!! :D Super pumped!!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page