PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation Expansion 1

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Esme's AvatarEsme
The punk outfit!!!!!!!! Thank you Niet and all the artists aaaaaa!!!
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Zen's AvatarZen
Been curious about this since my earlier post about the Punk outfit, and I skimmed the announcement thread when trainer customization was first introduced but couldn't find it, so apologies if this was answered before and I missed it... Are some outfits going to have multiple versions for each trainer sprite? The reason I ask is because, well... looking at these outfits there are a few things that aren't, for lack of a better term, right for certain trainers. The Punk outfit for example looks like it's better suited for the female trainer sprite. Knee-high stockings, short shorts, stomach showing... Maybe I'm missing something but that doesn't scream punk guy to me and seems more like it would fit a girl. Not to mention the outfit seems to be a mix of the XY and SuMo/UsUm punk girl outfits with some obvious changes. The Activewear also seems kinda odd for the female and neutral trainer since it has no sleeves and the arm holes are just so big. It just feels like, when using the female or neutral trainer, it should either be in a sports bra, tank top, t-shirt, or should have a seperate colored shirt underneath instead of the default bra/binder(?) that's naturally on the sprites.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Princess Alexx

1k GP to change simple eye color.. Oof
Where are you getting 1k GP from? Eye colours are 100 GP each. EDIT: Unless you bought many of them, then the price gets higher.
It's not even buying a lot of them. It costs a wish, which costs gp, to change your gender, skin tone or eye colour. If you already bought a change, then the cost goes up to 1k gp and slowly goes down.
Well that's called a GP sink. :D If someone doesn't want to pay too much, then just wait for a while for the prices to drop or use a Jirachi to get a discount.
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
did the prices change? i remember all the new clothing being 50K credits each! :0 or am i just remembering things wrong?
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature

QUOTE originally posted by MagicFlareon

did the prices change? i remember all the new clothing being 50K credits each! :0 or am i just remembering things wrong?
The sweater is 50K credits (And I think is the most popular), the others haven't changed prices since they were introduced.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Teaques's AvatarTeaques
Good update, thank you! Seeing the same 3 outfits on everyone was getting boring :P I have one question however. Are we always going to get outfits in the same colour scheme? I mean, most of it is in the same dominant colour that we apply dyes to, and the rest is black/white. I just think that without extra details or the black/white parts changing too, all outfits look quite similar despite being different in shape. It would probably be nice if applying a dye to an outfit changed more than its base colour; if the base colour still corresponded to the dye, but the rest matched freely as the artist sees it. It doesn't even have to adhere to the "3 colours" rule so strictly. Yes, I know, it's used in real fashion too xP But seeing it applied so religiously puts me off a little. Some accented details, patterns (they could also change depending on the dye) or different shades of the main colour won't hurt! I don't mean it as criticism or complaint. The artists did a great job here. Just curious to see what others think of it. Maybe my opinion is unpopular and people would rather avoid the risk of having their favourite colour matched with a pattern and accents they don't like.
kodawuff's Avatarkodawuff
all hail the pompadour
avatar by carebearies on toyhouse
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, silver-coloured leaf.

Sells for 500

Lv. 65 — 12,839 / 12,871
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Yes a trenchcoat... wait- I don't have any money xD
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
Jellywolf's AvatarJellywolf
Love the sweater and trenchcoat outfits! With the black color, you can look like an international spy, hehe. I look forward to the new additions, even if the trainer customization is purely cosmetic, and really just a GP sink ^_^
Avatar is from (the most resourceful and awesome show) Horrible Histories, Series 3, Episode Five.
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
Omg omg thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page