PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation Expansion 1

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Viñur

I absolutely love what's been done so far!! I hope that we will be able to have glasses without using the mega accessory "slot". :D
This is something that I'm personally hoping for at some point! I love me some glasses, but I'd really like to be able to use a different Mega Accessory. :)
sig code and sig bg image made by me
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
Yay! Thank you Niet & The PokéFarm art team! :D
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature
Eeee~ Hazel eyes~ Thankyou! Also really like the outfits, mainly the sweater one but I only barely have enough money to but it uwu...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Are there going to be different character poses, either original ones or based off of characters in the Pokemon franchise?
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸

QUOTE originally posted by Lørd Pyrøn

Are there going to be different character poses, either original ones or based off of characters in the Pokemon franchise?
That would probably need all the outfits redrawing for the poses and stuff, so although it'd be cool, I'm not sure if it'll be easy for the staff... (I might be wrong though)
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Aaaaaa I love these! Especially the sweater, though it could bear to be more bulky and comfy looking. -w-
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
iamadaboi's Avatariamadaboi
yooo i can make myself edgy!!!! yeehaw
PFP by him. PFP is Tsumugi Shirogane, a property of Spike Chunsoft. i do not claim her as my own, nor do I claim the art as my own. my journal ~>despaircito <~
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper
1k GP to change simple eye color.. Oof
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Princess Alexx

Where are you getting 1k GP from? Eye colours are 100 GP each. EDIT: Unless you bought many of them, then the price gets higher. Loving the sweater option! Looks so soft and warm. :)
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Princess Alexx

Where are you getting 1k GP from? Eye colours are 100 GP each. EDIT: Unless you bought many of them, then the price gets higher.
It's not even buying a lot of them. It costs a wish, which costs gp, to change your gender, skin tone or eye colour. If you already bought a change, then the cost goes up to 1k gp and slowly goes down.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page